NEurope
Slaggis

Rihanna

She came across well on Jonathon Ross. She's supposedly filming the video for Where Have You Been at the moment, which makes me ridiculously happy and should get this album campaign back on track considering Talk That Talk and You Da One are abysmal.

Drunk on Love, Farewell and Roc Me Out would all be acceptable choices as follow-ups.

You Da One is everything, it's just not as "Yes. YES. (yes)" as We Found Love. I think there needed to be that single in between WFL and WHYB though.

You Da One is everything, it's just not as "Yes. YES. (yes)" as We Found Love. I think there needed to be that single in between WFL and WHYB though.

I just think it's an abysmal single choice though, and has literally halted any momentum the campaign had, with it now living off the ends of the success of We Found Love. The fact she's even attempting to promote Talk That Talk also bugs me, it's one of the worst cuts from the album.

Praying she follows through with the musical break as promised on Jonathan Ross. Her single's usually stun (her singles collection is going to be flawless), but I think she needs that break just to make a more cohesively decent album. Not for too long though, she's without a doubt one of the best pop-tarts around. Her sexuality is so blatant through her image and sound but, at least to me, doesn't come across forced in the slightest. I can't go too long without a new whorey anthem.

Edited by Slaggis

Mission accepted.

And completed.

By that I mean I watched the videos in this topic. Except Man Down since it's been blocked on copyright grounds and I haven't bothered going elsewhere. California King Bed (which was very good) but apart from that she seems amazingly bland.

She has a good voice, don't get me wrong there, it just seems the songs she been given to sing have been left to mature in a vat of average fluid. She isn't bad looking either, provided she doesn't try to smile or look "dirty".

But I gave the lass a chance, so you should love me.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

No that's not acceptable, nor was that your mission.

It's so acceptable it hurts. I believe my mandate was:

I must attempt to listen to more of this lady's songs.

I made the attempt to listen to more, and I listened to more :p, I've doubled my repertoire of Rhianna songs (this doesn't include any songs I may have heard on the radio and not known it was her since they all sound the same)

And I even watched those snippets from the concert you attended. That's commitment right there.

Such a great record!

Back to your more traditional video, as opposed to having any message behind it.

The majority of the bits quoted are choruses, where its an established thing to repeat phrases/words. And she clearly wasn't referring to Rude Boy when she said that, nor Birthday Cake.

I can imagine her crying writing We Found Love or Where Have You Been, since they clearly written from some place of heart. In particular, Man Down is actually a really well-written song: "Lord have mercy, judge please give me minimal."

Amazing post Dog-amoto.

I hope Rihanna isn't going to the beach any time soon. The pictures the newspapers keep showing [EVERY WEEK] are just ugly. In fact 9 times out of 10 she isn't that attractive.

Amazing post Dog-amoto.

I hope Rihanna isn't going to the beach any time soon. The pictures the newspapers keep showing [EVERY WEEK] are just ugly. In fact 9 times out of 10 she isn't that attractive.

And of course her sole purpose of existence is to be attractive?

Such a great record!

Back to your more traditional video, as opposed to having any message behind it.

I am in enormous love with that song right now.

And of course her sole purpose of existence is to be attractive?

In those "articles", yes.

Apparently this lady is coming to Shanghai for a concert, is that something I should be getting all moist-about-the-quim over?

Apparently this lady is coming to Shanghai for a concert, is that something I should be getting all moist-about-the-quim over?
Definately go and see her!!

The tour was amazing! :D

I can imagine her crying writing We Found Love or Where Have You Been, since they clearly written from some place of heart. In particular, Man Down is actually a really well-written song: "Lord have mercy, judge please give me minimal."

* (Calvin Harris wrote and produced We Found Love all alone.) *

My hatred of Coldplay makes it hard for me to like that song.

The girl just doesn't stop.

In a way I like that about her. At the same time, I hope she doesn't have an album full of filler like TTT.

I loved Rated R (her best album) and also loved LOUD. But TTT was disappointing. I think a year between each album is crazy.

She really needs to release a greatest hits and add a couple of great songs to the collection.

Not that it matters - I'll still be buying it anyway haha.

#ThatRihannaReignJustWontLetUp

She deserves a full on break, but I guess she feels she's on a roll so keep the momentum going!

A greatest hits would do really well, except I already have them all! :p

I really like TTT but I wouldn't want another album the same/to feel like a part 2.

Apparently she worked on Diamonds with Stargate who have been producers behind some of her best songs; so should be off to a good start!