NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Meo

Finally!

Yes!! I was looking foward to this day! Serious Lamer 007 is gone LOL :D !Ok, I know that this isn't really a great deal, but, I feel that, after months of wild speculation (and lies), WE ALL MUST FEEL RELIEVED that this guy vanished. In his quest to hype Nintendo and their Revolution, he actually harmed more Nintendo than he beneficted, by creating unrealistic expectations. Actually, I'm surprised that this guy didn't said that the Revolution would create a Matrix simulation on your head. But, SeriousGamer007 isn't as stupid as it seems. This guy, who entitled himself as King of Gamers (ROFL who the f**k he think he is??) vanished, claiming that he was thrown to the wolves by Nintendo, simply because Nintendo decided not to show in TGS the "other revolutionary features" that he had predicted... Well, saying that was a nice excuse, wasn't it? Seriously, what a serious loser...

Note: If this thread covers something that has been discussed already,or the moderators feel that this doesn't belong in this section, than please, lock/move this thread.

well, I guess that people here at revo-europe are not familiar with the annoying liar SeriousGamer007...From all the liars that said that they knew what the revolution was, this one was the biggest. This guy had even legal problems by affliating Nintendo with companies that in no way were affiliated with Nintendo. But, if you people don't know who Serious Gamer is, please feel free to do a research in google about SeriousGamer007... You will find real interesting stuff about this guy. When I opened this thread, I was really convinced that just for once, everybody who did a research about revolution would come across with this name. Again, if you feel that this isn't the place to discuss this thread, please, lock this.

Well, i've just edited the title. Felt there were too many "!"'s but, i'll leave this open.

I personally found it annoying that there were so many blogs going around with people claiming to have actual information. I guess this is similar to that.

Is that the dude who claimed to know everything and everyone thought it was Reggie because he dropped a line in an interview that the guy said or something?.. If so, it had hoax written all over it.

Is that the dude who claimed to know everything and everyone thought it was Reggie because he dropped a line in an interview that the guy said or something?.. If so, it had hoax written all over it.

Is that the "Aries" incident you're refering to?

Yes, it is the same guy. Actually, after that claim, we continued to create even more bold claims. This guy said that we worked in the military, in Nintendo of America and even in a marketing company.

I didn't even bother reading it because it was a blog. Blogs are useless, and it's hard to believe that some people actually believe the bullshit in some of them like Seriousgamer007's.

Agree with you completely. Although, some people were waaaaay too gullible. :heh:

Not actually sure if one blog got it completely right. Although, there were many concept pictures that were vaguely similar to the end product.

Altho, a lot of blogs focused on gyroscopes or tilt technology. Some said it would come in two parts. But, there's not one that stands out in my mind where its scaringly similar to the end product.

Sign in to follow this