NEurope
mcj metroid

Best song mashups?

Hey guys, I made a song mashup and I wanted your opinions. It's Jessie J's Price Tag and Black Eyed Peas' Where Is The Love mixed together to make...

Where Is The Price Tag?!

I screwed up a little when it got to B.O.B's part but I think I just about got away with the rest. I think it's okay...ish. So, whaddya think? : peace:

I used Adobe Audition. It's a great little program. I normally make my remixes on there and it's the easiest thing to use (I think anyway).

I hope this is about my remix (although I have a feeling it isn't, pmsl).

But yeah, I like that PCD remix, tis great.

Everyone sit the FUCK down.

I feel done in. Too much. So direct. Just the two together, no third party, no change in beat. Just accept this stunning mesh plz. Two of these artists most visceral, important songs. Suck it cunts. I need Prince to use this in one of his concerts.

(They admired each other, working on a song for the either - Why Should I Love You? from Kate's album The Red Shoes and My Computer from Prince's album/s Emancipation.)

This was recommended to me, just listened to it today. Mashup of The Notorious B.I.G. and The xx.

This is one of the best mashups i've heard recently.

Edited by SuperRyan

Always found these amusing

I'm still waiting for the day someone does proper mash up of Friday and Never Gonna Give you up, not just playing the lyrics of one over the music of the other

This might be pushing it for what's considered a mash up but I'm putting it here anyway.

I love it.

Bumpage:

Okay, this officially wins everything in this thread! I don't think anybody can even top this!

It wasn't very good. It's topped by most of the stuff in this thread. They didn't mesh that well. I was hoping for more.

I know its only supposed to be two, but i'll just put this here.

Edited by martinist