NEurope
Dante

Pandora's Tower

I think you were meant to attack him lots quickly until he gets red and falls. Not easy though, need strong weapon. I remember struggling a bit.

Sometimes attacking him was beneficial. A few times I just kept evading with a few pot shots. Then after a mass attack he just rests.

All with a level one scythe. I wasted all my awesomeness leveling up the sword to 3. Now the materials are just a ballache to find (note, I've not looked outside the natural course of the game yet)

Sometimes attacking him was beneficial. A few times I just kept evading with a few pot shots. Then after a mass attack he just rests.

All with a level one scythe. I wasted all my awesomeness leveling up the sword to 3. Now the materials are just a ballache to find (note, I've not looked outside the natural course of the game yet)

You're doing it all wrong! You sound far to low levelled. You really need to do two things:

NEVER avoid a fight, always kill EVERYTHING you come across for the XP. Levelling up is key and makes the bosses far more manageable. If you're getting major XP from killing one single enemy, you're basically too underpowered. You should go and farm that enemy type until you're killing it easily and gaining only small boosts.

ALWAYS open every crate and check every single room. You'll find lots of rare items just by being inquistitive. Also, if you're missing a single item for a new bit of gear, you can always buy it off Mavda or ask her to create it for you!

You're doing it all wrong! You sound far to low levelled. You really need to do two things:

NEVER avoid a fight, always kill EVERYTHING you come across for the XP. Levelling up is key and makes the bosses far more manageable. If you're getting major XP from killing one single enemy, you're basically too underpowered. You should go and farm that enemy type until you're killing it easily and gaining only small boosts.

ALWAYS open every crate and check every single room. You'll find lots of rare items just by being inquistitive. Also, if you're missing a single item for a new bit of gear, you can always buy it off Mavda or ask her to create it for you!

I do fuck up every crate I find. Honest! And unless the enemies are too many/on low health I generally fight them all. But I can see myself going back for some training at some point.

Coin collection email got sent at 4pm today for any one who qualified for it.

Just fill in your address and then wait until October/November.

Yup, just filled mine in now. Now to wait for them to arrive and then slam them on ebay for a tidy profit. :D

Coin collection email got sent at 4pm today for any one who qualified for it.

Just fill in your address and then wait until October/November.

Wow that is damm slow on the delivery time.

Wow that is damm slow on the delivery time.

Tell me about it. It's gonna bite me on the ass putting my name on the delivery address, I'm not going to be in the country for a good while if no ones in the house to sign for it!

It's true, I forgot I even made the order for the 4 free Wii-mote covers when they arrived.

I don't use them, but it was nice to get something free from Nintendo for a change.

WTF!? I qualified for the coins, but I didn't get any email yesterday (nor does it show on the website!)

What's going on here? :hmm: (Oh, and I'm still waiting on those Kid Icarus AR cards :mad: )

I have finally completed the game! It has been a very enjoyable game and I am very pleasantly pleased. It may not have the biggest budget and production values but it is one of my favourite games on the Wii. And there is replay value to see the best ending, I got a rather sad ending. And that is despite sending over 30 hours on the game.

If you have not yet played this game, I highly recommend it.

I have finally completed the game! It has been a very enjoyable game and I am very pleasantly pleased. It may not have the biggest budget and production values but it is one of my favourite games on the Wii. And there is replay value to see the best ending, I got a rather sad ending. And that is despite sending over 30 hours on the game.

I'll pick it up at some point. Got too many others to play through first.

I think the ending you mean is the second best one. I got this too, but you can instantly unlock the better one on your second playthrough by giving Elena 'Old Wood' as a gift. It fills the meter and gives you access to the best ending.

The second play through was worth it for me though as I loved going back and hammering bosses in a couple of hits that had me pulling my hair out on the first playthrough!

Rockshard tower down, onto the next watery one. It's now starting to get tricky. I've gotten into a pattern of fucking all enemies up, it's just a case of not going round in circles now.

Awesome! I will play through it again, as it should be much quicker to dispatch of the enemies. Also, never picked up the fourth weapon. I must have missed something. There is a treasure chest in the first tower that I was not able to get.

Awesome! I will play through it again, as it should be much quicker to dispatch of the enemies. Also, never picked up the fourth weapon. I must have missed something. There is a treasure chest in the first tower that I was not able to get.

The fourth weapon is unlocked on the second playthrough, it's behind a red door that you can access when you buy the key from Mavda. I never used it as I was too in love with the Scythe!

The only time I used another weapon was in some fast moving boss fights where I switched to the twin blades as it's all chain action and you get a large speed boost using them.

Bit off topic, but got an email from Nintendo today regarding the coins. They've now got my address to send to... yay.... disclaimer... the coins won't be sent out till the end of October.... Long enough wait?

All them secret items from Mavda become available to buy on game+

It is worth playing through again. Just done the 1st tower again in 15 mins. It is a bit of a shame the locked areas well not made more of. They should have put some better items and harder enemies in those areas.

All them secret items from Mavda become available to buy on game+

It is worth playing through again. Just done the 1st tower again in 15 mins. It is a bit of a shame the locked areas well not made more of. They should have put some better items and harder enemies in those areas.

The biggest draw of the second play through for me was getting all the extras, but most importantly giving a complete beating to the bosses that had plagued me on the first playthrough!

Truegold Tower down! I thought I'd get lost at times. Started the boss with around a quarter of time left. Before I got into a rhythm of pimpsmacking it started getting towards the end. I thought "Fuck it" and let Elena get the curse*. As before when failing against the Masters I thought it would just load it from the last checkpoint. But no. I had to fap around with the last two chains again.

*The cutscene was very disappointing. I wanted to see it, not some bullshit POV shot.

These Dusk and Dawn Towers suck so much balls it's crazy! I can almost see myself consulting an FAQ if I get lost once more.

A quick question, I've seen some warps in places I can't reach and in the other tower there's no other side.

A] On the bridge which isn't there in the Dusk Tower, but there is a light warp ball hanging over a hole (which I believe I need to drop through) but on the completed bridge in the Dawn Tower there's no gate to open.

B] A similar instance by a chain room where in the Dawn Tower the door is damaged and you can see the warp through the gaping hole, there's hooks to swing across for fun but there's nothing to swing to? In the Dusk Tower the chain room access is blocked by a pile of rubble. The hooks would be welcome but they're not there*. And I can't go around because the door "is locked from the other side". But the main issue is that another light ball warp is in the Dusk Tower but in the same position in the Dawn Tower there's nothing that can be activated.

*This could be a case of piss poor camera system.

These Dusk and Dawn Towers suck so much balls it's crazy! I can almost see myself consulting an FAQ if I get lost once more.

A quick question, I've seen some warps in places I can't reach and in the other tower there's no other side.

A] On the bridge which isn't there in the Dusk Tower, but there is a light warp ball hanging over a hole (which I believe I need to drop through) but on the completed bridge in the Dawn Tower there's no gate to open.

Use a stone on the completed Bridge where the hole in the Dusk Tower is- a warp will be created

B] A similar instance by a chain room where in the Dawn Tower the door is damaged and you can see the warp through the gaping hole, there's hooks to swing across for fun but there's nothing to swing to? In the Dusk Tower the chain room access is blocked by a pile of rubble. The hooks would be welcome but they're not there*. And I can't go around because the door "is locked from the other side". But the main issue is that another light ball warp is in the Dusk Tower but in the same position in the Dawn Tower there's nothing that can be activated.

Once again, where you think the warp should be use the right stone

*This could be a case of piss poor camera system.

I have to confesss that part of Dawn/Dusk tower did confuse me as well. (answers in spoilers)

How are you guys liking this? I watched a video review, and it seems pretty interesting, although a bit gloomy.

I have to confesss that part of Dawn/Dusk tower did confuse me as well. (answers in spoilers)

Where's the answers!? :(

Where's the answers!? :(

He added his answers inside the spoiler tag he quoted :wink: