NEurope
Dante

Pandora's Tower

I'd say about 13-15. It feels neither too long nor too short. There's quite a bit of post endgame content as well.

Ok cool, I'll probably break it open next before Last Story. Thanks!

Pandora's Tower is £19.85 at Amazon :smile:

Gaah dammit! I just paid £25!

Ahahaha, looks like the standard edition sold out before the limited edition on Amazon. How strange.

This game is well worth getting. I'm still loving it.

Just beat the 7th tower boss, and one of the best yet although all the bosses have been very good so far. Was not able to beat the 6th tower boss yet but the great thing is, once you beat the first 5 towers, the next 5 become available and you can play them in any order.

I think I got to get stronger before going back to boss 6.

Love this game.

I finished this yesterday, great game. I got the 'A' ending so I'm on my +game playthrough now. A lot easier with all my gear and at lvl 38. Also, as soon as you finish the game you can buy the red key off Mavda so all the new areas can be opened up.

Oh right, you can't get into them locked doors until you finish the game? I was wondering when you get the key. Beat Tower 8 boss, and that battle was pretty enjoyable.

Oh right, you can't get into them locked doors until you finish the game? I was wondering when you get the key. Beat Tower 8 boss, and that battle was pretty enjoyable.

Yeah, they annoyed me so much at first, I was running around the towers looking for keys. Basically they're just an incentive to do a second play through and contain items to upgrade your weapons even further.

I'm two upgrades off finishing the military scythe. I've just started upgrading the twin blades for something to do. However it seems for me at least that all the weapons pale into comparison when up against the scythe.

I've only just started the third tower, but died twice so got bored. Since I stopped to play Tales of Graces it seems harder than I remember. I just don't seem to be that great at evading attacks. As soon as two enemies corner me I can't do shit.

Cleared 7 towers and really enjoying this game.

I've given a white gold ring, x2 bracelets (Rainbow and Amber), Butterfly pendant and a blue and green dress to the she beast. What else can I give her to wear?

BTW if you bring enough meat back to Madava in one go she rewards you with some pretty cool stuff (I got a massive wall clock from one towers meat)

Really? I've not really got stuff like that from Mavda. Must bring back more beast flesh by going to towers at night then.

This game has some hidden secrets. Also how did you get the butterfly pendent. Its not even for sale for me. I am at the tower 10 boss. Not beat tower 6 boss yet.

Still really enjoying this game.

Really? I've not really got stuff like that from Mavda. Must bring back more beast flesh by going to towers at night then.

This game has some hidden secrets. Also how did you get the butterfly pendent. Its not even for sale for me. I am at the tower 10 boss. Not beat tower 6 boss yet.

Still really enjoying this game.

You need to bring back around 500 coins worth of meat all in one go, for most of the early towers. You know if you have the top reward since Mavda will normally say something like "I'm Speechless"

Oh But I think Tower 2 (Steerdrop Spire) needs at least 900 coins since I didn't get the best item at 500 coins.

Cool stuff I've been given:

Clock, Glass Vase, Bronze Mirror, Catan book (Fairy tales), Knight Book, Music box, Expensive Dress (Formal wear)

Not sure about the Butterfly pendant, (I expect your missing one of the items needed to make it) Don't forget that each tower has a special rare item that appears at different times of the day

Dawn Chorus for the 1st one for example

I must revisit all the towers now to get these items. Not got any of them. Just been doing what was necessary for each tower and even then in short stints so never enough time to get enough beast flesh. Seems that the value of best flesh decreases over time now so I'm wondering whether it is even possible to get that much value worth of flesh anymore.

I must revisit all the towers now to get these items. Not got any of them. Just been doing what was necessary for each tower and even then in short stints so never enough time to get enough beast flesh. Seems that the value of best flesh decreases over time now so I'm wondering whether it is even possible to get that much value worth of flesh anymore.

This might help:

Treetop: 500 Leots Shield Charm

Sheerdrop Spire: 900 Bronze Mirror

Wellspring 500 Certan Tome

Crimson 530 Music Box

Ironclad 600 Glass Vase

Arcadian: 1000 Clock

Rockshard : 1000 Knigh book

Torrent Peak: around 700? nice necklace

Blazing: 750? Formal Dress and a pretty painting

Truegold: ???

Edit:

Butterfly Charm is made using the following materials:

x1 Fire Ore

x1 Explosive Powder

x1 Amulet

Edited by Gentleben

Doesn't seem to be the case anymore though.

Took 530 leots worth of Beast flesh back and she only game me a Power Stone.

I've just started this tonight, finished the first tower and enjoying it already! One question though, does the game force you to whizz through each tower or can you keep replaying one, as long as you have at least one beast flesh to give to Elana?

I've just started this tonight, finished the first tower and enjoying it already! One question though, does the game force you to whizz through each tower or can you keep replaying one, as long as you have at least one beast flesh to give to Elana?

You can keep replaying any tower, provided you provide Elena with beast flesh.

Yeah, I go back through towers quite a bit. I have actually spent 30 hours on this game already, just completed 10 towers. 10th tower boss fustrated me abit and I literally ran out of time and it was buzzing me. Worth seeing the state Elena was in though ;0)

Yeah, I go back through towers quite a bit. I have actually spent 30 hours on this game already, just completed 10 towers. 10th tower boss fustrated me abit and I literally ran out of time and it was buzzing me. Worth seeing the state Elena was in though ;0)

Yeah Elena is a right mess if you leave her too long.

Completed the game this morning, and now I'm playing New Game Plus (complete with the red key)

Fuck, this game is hard, assrapingly hard. I've had to use all my health items and a revive stone thingy to defeat the Wellspring Steeple boss. It's attacks were insanely broken.

It looks like I'm going to have to visit the earlier towers for some training or something.

Can't say that one troubled me that much but yes some of the boss battles certainly pose a challenge.

Can't say that one troubled me that much but yes some of the boss battles certainly pose a challenge.

I find the second water tower boss a little annoying.

Now too impressed with the Red key rooms, little dull.

I haven't played this for a few weeks :hmm: I've been a little sidetracked recently but I'll mabe get back into it again when I clear Beyond Good & Evil..

:blank: Bullsheet. Everytime I grabbed the "weak point" it either fired water shots at me [which I was sometimes able to evade] or it would send a pulse down the chain. I'd pull as long as I could before it got too close before flicking the remote back. When it started sprouting tentacles and moving around, it's jet streams suddenly became even more precise than before.

I've just defeated the Ironclad boss, rather weird. Killed me a fuckload of times but soon got used to its moves.

Do you just hit it until it gets redder and rests? Or let it wear itself out? I found each worked well at different points.

Eventually I only started hitting it when it got stuck in the rock/was hanging off the side.