NEurope
Dante

Pandora's Tower

Just got a 2nd email saying that i'll receive another email in June about submitting my address details for the coins to be sent too... Hooray!

Club Nintendo is such a shoddy setup. I'm still waiting for my Kid Icarus cards from them. :mad:

Me too, I ordered them on KIU's release date and they're still not here yet. The wait is just ridiculous!

Just got a 2nd email saying that i'll receive another email in June about submitting my address details for the coins to be sent too... Hooray!

I've also received two emails about this recently. Just out of curiosity, did you register the games out of order?

Me too, I ordered them on KIU's release date and they're still not here yet. The wait is just ridiculous!

Nintendo Club deliveries have always taken 30 days. I think it even says that when you checkout.

I've also received two emails about this recently. Just out of curiosity, did you register the games out of order?

Nintendo Club deliveries have always taken 30 days. I think it even says that when you checkout.

Not true, when ordering the delivery time is stated as 8 weeks.

Oh wow, twice as long as I thought it said. Even more reason why people's Kid Icarus cards shouldn't have arrived yet.

When you say out of order I guess you mean, not in order of them being released,

In which case, I registered them as Pandoras Tower, Last Story then Xenoblade, so backwards release date order :p

When you say out of order I guess you mean, not in order of them being released,

In which case, I registered them as Pandoras Tower, Last Story then Xenoblade, so backwards release date order :p

Same here. I'm wondering if that's why we had to wait a while to receive the emails. Some people were receiving emails on release and I'm guessing they had done it in release date order.

Didn't they say it was up to 8 weeks?

The more I play this the more it grows on me. I'm finding it a bit like a cross between Castlevania and Metroid Other M!

I saw this the other day, glanced at the back and wondered if I should give it a go. Mixed reaction in here it seems.

I saw this the other day, glanced at the back and wondered if I should give it a go. Mixed reaction in here it seems.

It's worth it! Especially if you liked Metroid Other M and Castlevania! The more I play it the better it gets, I'm on my sixth tower now and have just found the scythe - possibly the most awesome weapon I have used in a long time in any game.

I bet this will drop in price quite quickly with online retailers. Give it a shot!

Really need to get back in to this. I fucking loved it, but after Phantasy Star Online 2 closed beta all I've found myself doing is running through all my Phantasy Star games D=

Didn't they say it was up to 8 weeks?

It wouldn't surprise me if orders have exceeded supply for those cards. Still waiting on them myself. And the 3DS I won. heh

Really need to get back in to this..

..as do I :red:

I haven't really had a chance to play this for a week or so but I wouldn't mind tucking into the 6th tower at some point today to help prevent the game becoming relegated to The Pile:shakehead

£25 at ShopTo, do I? Bearing in mind it'll be for the future, as even last story's still sealed...

I've finding the bosses really tough. Stuck on 3rd one, I don't think there is any real strategy involved, just seems to be use chain/pull/remove tiny bit of health.

Might sell my copy.

I've finding the bosses really tough. Stuck on 3rd one, I don't think there is any real strategy involved, just seems to be use chain/pull/remove tiny bit of health.

Might sell my copy.

You're doing it wrong. With every boss you can power up your chain to its max before you pull (dealing massive damage).

With that one in particular, the trick is to pull by moving to the right or left (whichever direction the core is travelling in) at all times, while using your dodge roll just before the water stream hits you; just after which you'll get an opportunity to power it up fully.

Also, later on in the battle, he'll start to shoot streams through your chain itself - that's where you have to pull it out before it reaches max and before they hit you.

You're doing it wrong. With every boss you can power up your chain to its max before you pull (dealing massive damage).

With that one in particular, the trick is to pull by moving to the right or left (whichever direction the core is travelling in) at all times, while using your dodge roll just before the water stream hits you; just after which you'll get an opportunity to power it up fully.

Also, later on in the battle, he'll start to shoot streams through your chain itself - that's where you have to pull it out before it reaches max and before they hit you.

There's a dodge roll button:wtf:

There's a dodge roll button:wtf:

Oh dear, no wonder you've been struggling lol!

On the Wiimote/Nunchuck it's the Z button. You just press it while you're moving (you can roll twice in a row) and it does what you'd expect.

Not sure what it is on the CC/CCPro, but you really shouldn't be using that control scheme anyway.

Oh dear, no wonder you've been struggling lol!

On the Wiimote/Nunchuck it's the Z button. You just press it while you're moving (you can roll twice in a row) and it does what you'd expect.

Not sure what it is on the CC/CCPro, but you really shouldn't be using that control scheme anyway.

Thanks for the tip, made it to Crimson Keep. Which I could find the materials needed to upgrade my weapons as well.

This game really reminds me of the old 8 bit adventure games on the NES. It's kind of like a by-gone era of gaming brought back. I'm on the 10th tower now and have just completed the Blazing Citadel.

Would anyone who's finished(or even played a lot) be able to tell me roughly how many hours gameplay the game has?

Would anyone who's finished(or even played a lot) be able to tell me roughly how many hours gameplay the game has?

I'd say about 13-15. It feels neither too long nor too short. There's quite a bit of post endgame content as well.