NEurope
Dante

Pandora's Tower

Do you guys think those coins will still be available Tuesday?

I've got Xenoblade & Last Story, But I opted for the free post option on Amazon for Pandora's Tower, and they guestimate it'll arrive Tuesday/Wednesday :(

Got my dispatch email confirmation yesterday.

I usually just keep my VIP points hanging around until I want something, fucking registered this game at the speed of light because of those coins haha.

Sorry Yesteryear, but that post of yours was incredibly sneaky. You could have easily said "Nintendo are offering coins for registering these 3 games, if you haven't got Xenoblade and Last Story but have Pandora's Tower, could some one please give me the code until I receive my copy?". But nah, you only did that offer Cube broke the news. Takes a real asshole to try and deceive people like that.

Heads up for anyone heading out to pick this one up, HMV are giving away a free art book and case for all 3 Op Rainfall games (Xenoblade, TLS and Pandora's Tower), when you buy Pandora's Tower :D

AqXFOihCEAA_ZsN.jpg

xenoblade6tigr.jpg

Nice little extra :D (Also, the Limited Edition is the same price as the normal one instore)

Aww, god damn it! I need to start keeping my eye on HMV, they get some very nice exclusives.

Do you guys think those coins will still be available Tuesday?

I've got Xenoblade & Last Story, But I opted for the free post option on Amazon for Pandora's Tower, and they guestimate it'll arrive Tuesday/Wednesday :(

Got my dispatch email confirmation yesterday.

I'm not sure mate, but maybe. There's no indication on how many they've got to give away, but it's presumably European wide. Both Last Story and Xenoblade sold just under 30,000 copies in the first week and just for an estimate, lets assume around 10% of those register their codes when they receive them.

That's a shame man, I really hope you get it early and they've still got the coins available. I would definitely implore any one who bought Pandora's Tower but is missing one of the other two to consider swapping the code to Murr rather than Yesteryear.

I would like to point out i did not know about the coins until the news was broken on here, i was asking to borrow points to order some kid icarus AR cards, then once i realised about the coins i re posted, check the times if you dont belive me. Its up to you but i will not stand for being labeled an asshole and someone trying to deceive when i was not !

Im in the same situation as Murr I ordered from Amazon weeks ago, and it wont be here until Monday or Tuesday, and I though I would simply ask if anyone could lend me some points so I don’t miss out on the coins , its not my job to break news to people and i didnt know before you guys anyway :S ?????????????? I think im owed an apology here. I would never sneakily deceive people on here for personal gain I was just asking for a favour for teh ar cards and then turned into a favour for the coins. I would help out any of you guys in the same situation. Looks like im going to miss out on this promo altogether and im glad now as having abuse thrown at me for a simple misunderstanding has spoilt it all.

Edited by yesteryeargames

WOW what the hell have I done wrong ? I simply asked if anyone would lend me some vip points, it was not for me to know if anyone on here had the other 2 games anyway.

Im in the same situation as Murr I ordered from Amazon weeks ago, and it wont be here until Monday or Tuesday, and I though I would simply ask if anyone could lend me some points so I don’t miss out on the coins , its not my job to break news to people I think im owed an apology here. I would never sneakily deceive people on here for personal gain I was just asking for a favour. I would help out any of you guys in the same situation. Looks like im going to miss out on this promo altogether and im glad now as having abuse thrown at me for a simple misunderstanding has spoilt it all.

No offense but that is exactly what you tried to do - you gave no explanation as to why you wanted to borrow them and thus no implication as to what the person borrowing you them could lose out on as a result.

This isn't about the 250 stars - it's about the game itself right now in this very moment. And whilst those coins exist, it is worth more than it will be next week when they are gone.

Now you can do what you want to do and I agree in some respects that it isn't your duty to inform other people of bonus stuff like that but you can't have it both ways. If you don't tell someone, you are deceiving them.

Edited by Captain Falcon

check the post above please.

Im not going to post in this thread again , as its meant to be about the game and this is getting out of hand. Ive said why i asked for the points believe me or dont , its up to you ive done nothing wrong :S .

Does anyone have the VIP points for this game i could borrow until monday ? my copy will arrive on monday morning and i will pm you the code then from my points card, please it would be a huge help i need to register the points today

thank you

This is your post, in it's entirety, made at 11:52 and you make no mention to the coins. Cube's post isn't until 12:01 (which is hours before the post on the main page by D_prO) so unless he happened to delete one prior to that, your comment above holds no water. If he did then I apologise.

Can @Cube or a mod confirm deletion of a post?

This is your post, in it's entirety, made at 11:52 and you make no mention to the coins. Cube's post isn't until 12:01 (which is hours before the post on the main page by D_prO) so unless he happened to delete one prior to that, your comment above holds no water. If he did then I apologise.

Can @Cube or a mod confirm deletion of a post?

When the news broke on here on this thread I meant, thats when i posted shortly after to ask about the coins. I don’t know why I am bothering to reply to all this I just hate being accused of something im not :S I value this site and the community I would Not deceive like ive been accused of.

I will not post in this thread again now im really offended and a bit upset by all of this :( , im off to play some game's and not waste another moment .cheers

When the news broke on here on this thread I meant, thats when i posted shortly after to ask about the coins. I don’t know why I am bothering to reply to all this I just hate being accused of something im not :S I value this site and the community I would Not deceive like ive been accused of.

I will not post in this thread again now im really offended and a bit upset by all of this :( , im off to play some game's and not waste another moment .cheers

If you read all the posts in order as they appear in the thread right now, you ask for the VIP code before the coins are mentioned. After they are mentioned, you then ask again informing it is for the coins.

That isn't my opinion, that is a fact - which anone on the planet capable or reading english can verfiy. And the only thing that could affect that is either a modified post, of which there are none showing in the relevant time frame or a deleted one.

I'm not trying to cause an argument here - I'm just stating things exactly how they appear.

I think it should be left there, guys :hmm:

As one of the last big releases on Wii, that we know of at least, it would be nice to see some discussion on the game rather than arguments about credibility..

If anyone has bought the game yet who isn't eligible for the counes, could they please send me on their code? I have Xenoblade and The Last Story and would really like to be able to get the coins! I'm still in two minds about ordering this, going to take a trip into town tomorrow and see what offers are on the Limited Edition version. Thanks :)

I'm actually really enjoying this so far. Sure the camera is a bit iffy, but all seems very well.

My only problem is that there seems to be no way to repeat the messages that appear when you 'examine' something. If you miss it by accidentally pressing a button or forget what it said, I can see some major confusion happening as a result.

Well, I was always on the fence about this one, the average reviews are the final nail in the coffin for me. A definite pass.

I really enjoyed the review! Good work!

Sadly mine hasn't arrived, which is total shit. The last few times I've ordered from Play the game has arrived a day early. Not this though :(

Well some good news guys... my copy arrived today.

I registered the code and got what I hope is confirmation that I can get the coins...

ITB-TrilogyCoinPromo_en_GB.png

I Assume that its not a lottery type draw thing and that I'll definitely be getting the coins...

or I hope thats the case anyway.

Either way I've got the game earlier than anticipated :)

What I really want to know is will these coins fit in shopping trolleys? If not I'll pass. ;)

As far as I'm aware they said it's while stocks last, no lottery involved.

Well some good news guys... my copy arrived today.

I registered the code and got what I hope is confirmation that I can get the coins...

ITB-TrilogyCoinPromo_en_GB.png

I Assume that its not a lottery type draw thing and that I'll definitely be getting the coins...

or I hope thats the case anyway.

Either way I've got the game earlier than anticipated :)

Ah congrats dude, that was pretty lucky heh.

Looking at all the shit I'm due from Club Nintendo, they might as well group it all together and save themselves some postage. A 3DS, 44-46 packs of Kid Icarus Cards and now this!

No one really discussing what they think of the game yet, everyone still waiting for their copy like me? Amazon never very good at getting you the game on release day.

I am still playing Xenoblade and The Last story is still in wrapping. May play Pandora's Tower after Xenoblade though as it is shorter.

I only ordered mine on Friday, @thomaschung, and it hasn't been posted yet, as far as I know, so I may not see it until Wednesday or Thursday.. but that should give me enough time to bring Metal Gear Solid 3 to a close and continue with Kid Icarus: Uprising :hehe:

Whilst I don't have The Last Story yet and my copy of Xenoblade has been barely touched thus far, I expect Pandora's Tower to slip straight into my Wii when it arrives. It feels like a game I want to play now, not several months down the line..

I played for a bit the other day, just killed the first boss. At the moment i'm not sure what to make of it. Some of the graphics are ugly as hell, while others look pretty sweet. The voice acting is the same, some sounding good, others terrible. I also hate when games allow you to pick items up but then put a limit on the amount of stuff you can carry.

It's early days but for now this has average written all over it.

I played for a bit the other day, just killed the first boss. At the moment i'm not sure what to make of it. Some of the graphics are ugly as hell, while others look pretty sweet. The voice acting is the same, some sounding good, others terrible. I also hate when games allow you to pick items up but then put a limit on the amount of stuff you can carry.

It's early days but for now this has average written all over it.

I have pretty much the same feelings so far. Done about half of the second tower.

Hope the later towers are more interesting or they mix it up a bit.

I got mine today. Despite the outer box being scuffed and slightly bent, which annoyed me, actually it really pissed me off, I had a chance to play it. I really quite like it. It's kind of 3D Castlevania! I like how you can approach the enemies and bind them up. It's fun. I wasn't expecting much from this but am enjoying it so far. Graphics switch from great to meh. But it has a bright and vibrant colour palette.

I have started playing the game. Only really done the intro and killed first beast and fed the girl her first piece of flesh. I am quite liking it so far. Voice acting seems good. Aeron could say more. Yet to really get into the action so can't say much about the battles. Fixed camera angles are a bit of a bugger but I am sure I will get used to it. Graphics look good so far. Would be nice to have a jump button. Hope there is, not sure yet. Wanna play more ;0)