NEurope
Daft

Tumblr

The sidebar was on the left, now its on the right. It makes me feel all backwards.

A general lack of sleep (in the last...twelve weeks), resorting to the tube, carrying around about my own body weight in baggage and being on a train for 2 1/2 hours may also contribute to that...

I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING!

tumblr_land7wDAlV1qbtl0z.gif

What exactly does promoting do?

http://www.tumblr.com/directory/recommend

Sounds good. Everyone do it to me.

That's what sheeeee said!

You've got far too many followers already!

I have a lovely 59, haha, I was shocked the other day when people were following me left, right and center because I posted a picture of different cameras and lomography reblogged it..

I tagged a few of my first few posts but didn't realise the importance of doing so. Only realised it gets your stuff in Tumblr's search results other day, ensuring I've missed out on multiple subscribers.

As soon as I tagged a few, I got a few more followers, however that hasn't completely solved the issue because my content will be dripping slowly off the bottom of the pages into the irretrievable multiverse. I'll live though.

If you want tons of followers, tag the shit out of your posts with general popular terms and reblog shit and like shit every second. Sure-fire way to win. But then again I don't want to commit to hunting general followers of memes and shit.

Recommended yours Daft, even though you should totally do more of your own content. Though I appreciate that lots of your posts are the siftings of fine matter.

Also lol @ urban dictionary definitions for lomo:

Crappy plastic cameras that malfunction, making users think they are creative or talented. Said cameras sell for ridiculous profit because they cost little more than a dollar to make, yet sell for around 50.

lomoloser: I just got the new lomo fisheye!

lomoloser2: Mine's better than yours because it has light leaks.

lomoloser3: Cool!

me: dude, it's not really a fisheye, it's an uncorrected wide-angle. It only sees 120 degrees.

lomolosers: what does that mean?

A 'Debbie' who enjoys the finer things in life. The lomo often enjoys photography (Lomo is short for Lomography; a type of photography where one shoots from the hip without use of the view finder). A lomo may also be seen doing the following: riding bikes
Edited by dwarf

You've got far too many followers already!

I have a lovely 59, haha, I was shocked the other day when people were following me left, right and center because I posted a picture of different cameras and lomography reblogged it..

This is true but followers make up for my insecurities. :heh:

Moooore!!

Recommended yours Daft, even though you should totally do more of your own content. Though I appreciate that lots of your posts are the siftings of fine matter.

Also lol @ urban dictionary definitions for lomo:

Yeah, I'm reblogging a lot of stuff at the moment because I'm in the middle of essays and stuck inside in front of a computer. That should get better when I'm free. (So like in a month. Someone end me.)

I had a look because 99% of the pics on Tumblr are lomo and the cameras are such a rip (tbf, I'm sure they're great to use but I'm too cheap to want to take risks with 35mm film). Takes less than 120 second on photoshop to get the same effects.

Takes less than 120 second on photoshop to get the same effects.

Takes even less time if you're a real photographer and use talent instead of hipster chic* [/snobbery]

*Kidding obviously. Other people can do what they want with their cameras. I'm sure I have my fair share of critics. Fuck critics.

Yeah, if you are one of the rare few who can do it then that's pretty awesome. I don't have the money, time or patience. If my main interest was photography I'd definitely invest in learning about it but I'm much more interested in getting Photoshop to do what I want (not just with photos, mostly to do with design and all that shizzle).

Yeah, if you are one of the rare few who can do it then that's pretty awesome. I don't have the money, time or patience. If my main interest was photography I'd definitely invest in learning about it but I'm much more interested in getting Photoshop to do what I want (not just with photos, mostly to do with design and all that shizzle).

Yeah I know what you mean. I only dislike the whole cross processing fad when people think they're the shit for using it, instead of going out and developing* their own style of photography. If it's just someone fannying around I don't mind. I don't expect everyone with a camera to be a groundbreaking new photographer.

I've been tempted to go back to my 35mm camera, but I'd need a darkroom. I've got access to a film loading room at work, but there's nowhere for an enlarger. Plus the only way to share them would be to scan them in. If I have to scan them in, I may as well have shot to digital from the get go.

*See what I did there? Fnar.

Yeah, the problem is most people are just messing around.

Anyone else's reblog notifications not working? I get the 'like' ones but not the reblogs. So annoying.

Anyone else's reblog notifications not working? I get the 'like' ones but not the reblogs. So annoying.

I wouldn't know.

stimpy-cry.jpg

I feel left out. So many gifs featuring people looking around.

1f0acf930d.gif

I feel left out. So many gifs featuring people looking around.

3623736267_95e2ece644_o.gif

Do what?

Reblog/like notifications. Yes, I'm too lazy to look for myself so I'm asking you, but also providing this to pro quo the quid a bit:

iUoAbh9ujq74ua9qOYWjY7FRo1_400.gif

The notifications are automatic. C'est ca,

5587834791_54ef0f26a7_z.jpg

Just hasn't been doing the reblog ones recently.

Last night I got two new follower and this morning I lost an old one. I wonder what the reason was for the unfollow.

Ooooooh. I thought you meant a way it pops up in a certain place, a la facebook/twitter @mentions. It can be annoying that they get lost amongst everything else. You know, on those few occasions anything happens.

Just click on your post count in the Dashboard and they're all easy to find. It's just reblogs aren't showing up at all. Haven't for a few days now.

The notifications are automatic. C'est ca,

5587834791_54ef0f26a7_z.jpg

Just hasn't been doing the reblog ones recently.

Last night I got two new follower and this morning I lost an old one. I wonder what the reason was for the unfollow.

They should have to leave reasons, sometimes I'll lose a whole bunch and suddenly get a wave of new ones, it's weird.

But I suppose that's blogging for you.

My friend Eoin is such a miserable bastard that I've created a blog to document what he hates. I expect it to be a whirlwind of scattered hatred.

What Eoin Hates Today

Enjoy.