NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 17: 1, 2, you know what to do.

I have just started setting things up properly and splashing the cash and now want to know who/when I am playing!

I have just started setting things up properly and splashing the cash and now want to know who/when I am playing!

Sort out your team first boy! You don't need all of them. The weak ones can either be put on the market or sacked. By clicking on their name and then on the right hand side.

New thread this weekend.

If you are involved in the Nexus NWO war next matches are tommorow dont forget to book up!

I am scared think the end of Nexus may be nigh :hmm:

FINALLY a decent youth goalie! I'll take that!

Wow! Nice :grin:

How much is he worth?

Shit, I knew I forgot something... I had tactics I wanted to use... Stupid project meeting :mad: [/bad sportsmanship]

This was only a friendly Peeps, the league is mine! Btw how do transfers work? Do people put them up for cheap and then change the asking price all the time? I never seem to get anyone. Peeps is wheeling and dealing like a baus.

2.2 million apparently Haden. Finally someone I don't mind using in place of my main keeper!

He is a diva though so have given him the #1 shirt ahead of Mass. Hope he doesn't mind :heh:

Shit, I knew I forgot something... I had tactics I wanted to use... Stupid project meeting :mad: [/bad sportsmanship]

This was only a friendly Peeps, the league is mine! Btw how do transfers work? Do people put them up for cheap and then change the asking price all the time? I never seem to get anyone. Peeps is wheeling and dealing like a baus.

Bad sportsmanship is encouraged here!

It's the same system as eBay. You bid the maximum you're willing to pay for someone and it will automatically increase your bid as someone else bids on him.

*Dashes in, out of breath*

I finally managed to do the rest of the awards for t'Middle League!

(Most Important Result) - Intergalactico Stars 1 - 4 Madpool

(Turned On Style) - Emo Blades

(Player of the Day) - Shannonbridge (Emo Blades)

(MIR) - Madpool 3 - 2 Emo Blades

(TOS) - AFC ReZs Rabies

(PoD) - Hales (Madpool)

(MIR) - Intergalactico Stars 1 - 0 Hammerboys FC

(TOS) - Cubic County

(PoD) - Picquet (Rising Phoenix)

(MIR) - Madpool 3 - 1 Cubic County

(TOS) - The Sixty-Fourthers

(PoD) - Ali Kamal (The Sixty-Fourthers)

(MIR) - Intergalactico Stars 6 - 0 AFC ReZs Rabies

(TOS) - Intergalactico Stars

(PoD) - Nash (Intergalactico Stars)

(MIR) - Rising Phoenix 2 - 0 Hammerboys FC

(TOS) - Eights United

(PoD) - Gay (Madpool)

(MIR) - Cubic County 0 - 4 Madpool

(PoD) - Quintal (Madpool)

(MIR) - Eights United 4 - 1 AFC ReZs Rabies

(TOS) - Recall United

(PoD) - Svanson (Eights United)

(MIR) - Hammerboys FC 1 - 0 Eights United

(TOS) - Cubic County

(PoD) - McGreal (Cubic County)

(MIR) - AFC ReZs Rabies 2 - 3 Hammerboys FC

(PoD) - Gobady (The Sixty-Fourthers)

(MIR) - Eights United 2 - 3 Madpool

(TOS) - Rising Phoenix

(PoD) - Beckham (Intergalactico Stars)

(MIR) - Recall United 3 - 1 AFC ReZs Rabies

(TOS) - Madpool

(PoD) - Monk (Madpool)

(MIR) - Cubic County 2 - 3 Eights United

(TOS) - Hammerboys FC

(PoD) - McCall (Hammerboys FC)

(MIR) - Eights United 3 - 0 Rising Phoenix

(TOS) - Madpool

(PoD) - Gay (Madpool)

How Haden manages/can be bothered to do all this each season, I don't know...

I have calculated the top league award winners. If someone wants to do Middle League based on Rovers post and PM me they can but I am doing so much for xpert atm (have a new feature for new thread this weekend) that I am a bit exhausted X11 wise! If noone does it I will just give prize draw slots to top 3 teams.

I have a 17 year old youth with 3 skill. He is also quicker than most, good shooting power, cheats and is unsporting and works hard in training. I don't know whether to give him a chance since he is shit. But he also works hard in training and is fast. He is a defender btw. Should I give him a chance?

Looks good to me. I'd keep him for now. Training cone is always good.

You can, but then either try to sell or just sack the 21 year old, you won't need him. Having too many defenders or any players in one position means you'll have to spread out the valuable experience between them. Also, sort out your midfield bubbles boy! :p

I have a 17 year old youth with 3 skill. He is also quicker than most, good shooting power, cheats and is unsporting and works hard in training. I don't know whether to give him a chance since he is shit. But he also works hard in training and is fast. He is a defender btw. Should I give him a chance?

That is an amazing player. In a few seasons he will be mint. Definitely a player to keep.

Also, sort out your midfield bubbles boy! :p

I can't! No one will sign for me. I think I might just put more people in there as a quick fix :p

Does anyone want to play me in a friendly on Tuesday? I'm trying to arrange a testimonial match for Morris Drynan who will retire at the end of the new season. Was hoping to play a team I played in my first season but most of the others it seems haven't been active or already got a friendly arranged to someone else.

Peepster; you were ripped to threads by Heinze. He had a say in all 4 goals and played a 15!

Edited by Charlie

Peepster; you were ripped to threads by Heinze. He had a say in all 4 games and played a 15!

I don't know what that means :p

There goes my winning streak of 1 :indeed:

I don't know what that means :p

There goes my winning streak of 1 :indeed:

Sorry I meant all 4 goals.

Played a 15 means he played with a rating of 15. Go to one of your players and look at his last match. Hover over the bars and it'll tell you how well he performed.

Can we start the season soon?

Its starting on Fri will boot it up later today and start a new thread get ready!

Because your team struggled/ loss form by not playing so well. Don't play massively stronger teams like Bully Bru. :p