NEurope
Hamishmash

My Fake Pokémon Bring All the Nerds 2 the Yard & They're Like "Its Better than Ninty"

Fucking hell, Kwalord is absolutely epic!!... EH-PIC!!!

Absolutely perfect design/colours and I love his size! He's like Snorlax's sleep inducing rival.

*inability to find words to express such awesome and win*

[Can I just say I love the concept so much, but am a bit let down by the colour scheme and the fact the first 2 look like they're massively retarded, rather than cute. Also, the fur on the middle one feels wrong for some reason, like its trying to be Wartortle.

Love the third, but it feels he should be more sleak rather than fat. More otter than bear. I dunno, I might just be fattist.]

As for the colours, it feels like the first two are pretty unbalanced. Too much green...the fruit are pretty neon-like as well.

I echo this.

I would love you forever if you made an Ambush or Lampoon!

Haha, how could I say no? :smile:

Hamishmon2-TheReturnofHamishmon.jpg

Loving the Kwala line, maybe my new favourite, they look lovely visually. Also loving Magnus's awesomeness in le crafts!

If Magnus made all of them.....I would multiple orgasm and ejaculate ALL OVER THESE WALLS.

Magnus you are beautiful. I want to have intercourse with your face.

I've beeing posting your work on the urionpokedex.tumblr.com blog if that's ok. :)

If you like doing them I'd love to see more! I vote for either the Chickens or perhaps something more complicated... what about something like Harlefinn? Or maybe one of the bigger ones... I dunno! I just wanna see more! It's like seeing my children brought to life! Its quite emotional for me. :D

Also it just dawned on me:

Mowhog is the only Grass Starter NOT based on a reptile.

Bulbasaur - dinosaur

Chikorita - sauropod dinosaur

Grovyle - gecko thingy

Tutwig - turtle

Snivy - snake

then

Mowhog - hedgehog

:P

But then they were all reptiles in Gen 1 and 2 out of 3 were in Gen 2...

Edited by Hamishmash

This thread already deserves the award for thread of the year 2011. It's full of so much awesomeness.

Please keep going :)

Holy crap Magnus, you are fantastic at this. I love your work, and it goes very well with Hamishmash's designs.

Could I ask for an Umbreon though. Pretty please. :kiss:

I hope you don't mind me having done this HamishSpuber, but to make it easier to see which Pokemon is which (can't remember by name yet) I did these thumbnails to link to your Pokedex.

001Mowhog.jpg 002Fernunk.jpg 003Boarhawk.jpg

004Magmoth.jpg 005Buzzurn.jpg006Buganaut.jpg

007Bobard.jpg008Billard.jpg009Umbrillard.jpg

010Clukoon.jpg 011Clukhen.jpg 012Roosterix.jpg

013Wererin.jpg 014Howlin.jpg

015Toboo.jpg 016Kreepo.jpg 017Lampoon.jpg

018Gnomite.jpg

019Shwimp.jpg 020Ebirath.jpg

021Bombara.jpg

022Pobearian.jpg

023Damsette.jpg

024Willowoe.jpg 025Wickerwoe.jpg

026Craniape.jpg 027Cerebrilla.jpg

028Kidcano.jpg 029Capricash.jpg 030Flarmia.jpg

031Teslapod.jpg 032Molcowod.jpg

033Kalgae.jpg

034Kalectroid.jpg

035Dyva.jpg

036Ambush.jpg 037Treetank.jpg 038Canonforna.jpg

FYI, for some reason the direct link to Pepiata is broken.

039Pierces.jpg

040Grull.jpg 041Poigeon.jpg

042Predox.jpg

043Harlefinn.jpg 044Swiminfool.jpg

045Femury.jpg

046Opakipako.jpg

047Villaine.jpg

048Bodowl.jpg

049Dunsprise.jpg

050Ratwire.jpg 051Ratiktok.jpg

052Poltorb.jpg 053Tablogeist.jpg

054Workshark.jpg 055Malletdon.jpg

056Jekyllig.jpg 057Gineehyde.jpg

058ROtato.jpg 059Tombie.jpg 060Scrumbie.jpg

061Maraket.jpg 062Marattler.jpg

063Pepiata.jpg 064Polokia.jpg

065Kwala.jpg 066Kwalalaut.jpg 067Kwalord.jpg

068Penigmo.jpg 069Snorkuit.jpg

070Wiviron.jpg

Edited by ReZourceman

I have the most incredible fans in the world. I feel like Lady GaGa, only I actually am gay man, not just pretending to be one.

Is there a chance we can add that to the front post? Could you post those posts in the form of "code"? And you... don't doing those for future ones eh?

(Fixed Pepiata code :) Thanks)

only I actually am gay man

We so excited.

Is there a chance we can add that to the front post? Could you post those posts in the form of "code"? And you... don't doing those for future ones eh?

Are you drunk? Lol. Yeah I'll do them for future ones.

And to get it in the first post, literally just quote it and copy and past. Although there is a maximum of 50 images per post.

Magnus' Lampoon just killed me.

also I met the creator today. (really awkwardly and rushing to have lunch before filming/editing shit so I just shook his hand and ran away but it was magical)

Magnus' Lampoon just killed me.

also I met the creator today. (really awkwardly and rushing to have lunch before filming/editing shit so I just shook his hand and ran away but it was magical)

And I was looking at the back of your head for 2 hours without you knowing.

PAJ! Could you help me? You were the second person to post in this thread... would you do the honours and possibly add ReZourceman's SECOND post of images to your post so that I can include all the monsters on the front page? That would be terrific!

And I was looking at the back of your head for 2 hours without you knowing.

I love. Not even taking notes/listening.

PAJ! Could you help me? You were the second person to post in this thread... would you do the honours and possibly add ReZourceman's SECOND post of images to your post so that I can include all the monsters on the front page? That would be terrific!

Done. :)

All is good. :)

OH! And also... I designed today the THIRD Big Legendary. Like Rayquaza... the monster that'll be on the box for Pokemon Light Version (Time/Space and Light? I dunno...) But yeah... it's pretty badass... I might draw the Legendaries next... Ghazeon and Ghizero are getting slightly tweeked designs, Ghazeon is less fat... it's got actual legs which left it's stomach off the ground.

And they'll be joined by Ghortex.

My vote for the next model goes to the brand new Kwala, it's just so cute, I'm starting to wish it really existed :(

All is good. :)

OH! And also... I designed today the THIRD Big Legendary. Like Rayquaza... the monster that'll be on the box for Pokemon Light Version (Time/Space and Light? I dunno...) But yeah... it's pretty badass... I might draw the Legendaries next... Ghazeon and Ghizero are getting slightly tweeked designs, Ghazeon is less fat... it's got actual legs which left it's stomach off the ground.

And they'll be joined by Ghortex.

At first I was like ... "Light? That seems tame/unfitting ..."

But then I realised that the speed of light is the constant that unites space and time!

At first I was like ... "Light? That seems tame/unfitting ..."

But then I realised that the speed of light is the constant that unites space and time!

I'm basically Brian Cox. Soz.

068_pengimo___069_snorkuit_by_spune-d3cov6h.jpg

BLOG: PENGIMO SNORKUIT

deviantART: http://spune.deviantart.com/art/068-Pengimo-069-Snorkuit-202714073

PENGIMO

Pengimo lives in the coldest areas in the world, but it’s feathery mane keeps it warm and snug, even in icy water.

They hide in the snow and are scared of humans after being hunted for their pelts. Chasing one is useless, as they’ll either bury themselves in the snow or hide under the ice.

SNORKUIT

Snorkuits often are found walking along the sea floor, discovering underground caves, caverns and trenches. They can survive enormous amounts of pressure thanks to their air-filled feather-suit.

Yes.

And I imagine there to be an depressed/emo Pengimo in the anime series, that can inexplicably talk, a la Meowth.