NEurope
Hamishmash

My Fake Pokémon Bring All the Nerds 2 the Yard & They're Like "Its Better than Ninty"

aw maaan I was coming in here to say 'do a chili pepper pokemon!'

Damn.

How about... a zombie pokemon!

This is kinda supposed to be one:

tumblr_lib53ciGSm1qhyojjo1_500.jpg

A man after my own heart.

I knew you'd appreciate a penis-y good concept... ;)

Pepiata: don't really like the face design, flatness makes it dull and ugly...green colour doesn't help either...However, the burnt tongue -concept is great, and plain fire typing nice too.

Edited by Ville

Have to agree about Pepiata's face. For some reason it looks like it's a llama wearing a piñata costume rather than being a living piñata itself. Polokia doesn't have that issue, so I'm wondering if it's the green colour.

The concept is brilliant, though. :D

It has come to my attention that between playing 3DS, doing my uni work, and several other commissions I probably won't get time to do any Fakemon for the next few weeks.

I did start this one today, but left it for 8 hours doing nothing to it and that's when I realised I need to give this side project a brief rest.

30mn59j.jpg

I promise it'll come back refreshed and revitalised, and I still might do some related art in here.

HOLY SHIT MAGNUS! They're amazing! I desperately want the first one! :D

Am stunned. Can we just pretend these are the official Pokemon and base our lives around them?

A) Kwala - mind blown. Assuming he has evolutions, he is already on my final team.

B) Magnus - Oh shi-----------

They're amazing.

What do you use?

A) Kwala - mind blown. Assuming he has evolutions, he is already on my final team.

B) Magnus - Oh shi-----------

They're amazing.

What do you use?

Kwala evolves into Kwalawaut and then into Kwalord (who is holding onto a tree).

Am stunned. Can we just pretend these are the official Pokemon and base our lives around them?

Strangely, I was looking through an online Pokedex the other day and I came to Girafarig and I got really confused because it didn't say it evolved into Okapipako... It took me a good half a minute before I realised "Hamish, you idiot."

HOLY SHIT MAGNUS! They're amazing! I desperately want the first one! :D

They are aren't they!

Are we still making fanart? No? Oh.

Hamishmon.jpg

Magnus... you beautiful human being. They're amazing. :D This has touched me so much.

I don't often boast about my work... but these starters are pretty fucking amazing aren't they? Seeing them as "merchandise" has really proved that for me. :)

I'm already stunned.

Cheers! And to think! You've sat next to the creator!

Koalas are awesome.

They are indeed! My boyfriend's Australian so if I had a Kwala in my game I'd deffo name it after him. :P

Cheers! And to think! You've sat next to the creator!

If only I'd known at the time/looked vaguely to the right. :p

I'm also pretty impressed you managed to copy them so accurately from one picture!

This thread just keeps getting better and better... :oMagnus, that is awesome! They look fantastic... :) What material is that?

Holy shit, your fakemon now have their own line of merchandise! Damn, this should be selling like hotcakes.

I'm glad you guys like them. I wasn't sure I'd done Hamish's starters justice. :smile:

What do you use?

It's just Sculpey in different colors (and some tinfoil for armature in Magmoth). It's the only material I know how to work with.

Magnus ... those are fucking EPIC! At first I honestly didn't believe my eyes! They're so amazingly accurate!

Indeed they are!

Guess what... I've been naughty. SORRY!

065_kwala___067_kwalord_by_spune-d3clyyv.jpg

BLOG: KWALA KWALALAUT KWALORD

deviantART: http://spune.deviantart.com/art/065-Kwala-067-Kwalord-202579015

KWALA

Kwalas are rarely seen without holding onto something. The fruit “Kwala Fruit” it almost always carries lets off the faint scent of Kwala Mothers.

Trainers often carry them outside their Poke Balls and have them hanging on their heads, legs, tummies, etc. Sometimes while walking through forests Trainers won’t notice they have a Kwala hanging on them as if they lose their fruit they latch onto the nearest thing.

Their hugs are legendary and giving them to sick patients on hospitals to hug has been seen to improve their health.

KWALALAUT

When Kwala evolves into Kwalalaut it also upgrades from the “Kwala Fruit” to the “Kwala Tree”.

The Kwala Tree is very bendy, so Kwalalaut battles by standing behind it and whacking it at its enemies. When traveling, Kwalalaut carries the tree on its back and plants it where ever it needs to.

KWALORD

Kwalord is so strong, is uses a Kwala Tree as a weapon, spinning it around with ease. Despite being so strong, Kwalords give amazingly soft hugs and they can make people fall asleep very easily. Kwalords prefer not to fight, so if they can give an enemy a sleep-inducing hug it will, and then flee.

Yes! Breakdown:

-Kwala: now that's pwetty and cute :)

-Kwalanaut: hmm, feels a bit unfinished / plain personality-wise

-Kwalord: yes, "I shall take my tree and smite thy face with it!" Grass / Fighting, awesome! My only adjustment here would be to make the tree even bigger / sturdier...think Commando and its opening. Huge-ass trunk for teh win :D

As for the colours, it feels like the first two are pretty unbalanced. Too much green...the fruit are pretty neon-like as well.

Oh okay.

Turns out he would be the LEADER of my team, not just in my team. He is the fucking nuts.

Magnus needs to make Kwala or Kwalord or I will...fucking...I will lose it man. I will fucking lose it.

Fuck you member-formally-known-as-Spüne. Fuck you for making something SO AWESOME that we can never play. :(

Seriously.

I need to do fan art tomorrow.

Magnus, you know what to do.

Right seriously now, who knows coding.