NEurope
Aneres11

PlayStation Vita Console Discussion

Suikoden

Suikoden II

£3.99 each and cross-buy to PS3.

Was waiting for this to release.

I've heard really good things, particularly about Suikoden II. I wonder if I can just jump to that one...

I should really stop buying games for my Vita until ive completed the ones I already have. I got a load of new ones to play with my PSTV that I havent really touched yet.

I've heard really good things, particularly about Suikoden II. I wonder if I can just jump to that one...

From what I hear, you definitely shouldn't skip the first game. It's supposed to be pretty short, anyway.

I've been putting off getting a 64GB memory card because of the cost, but I'm really at breaking point now...

I've been putting off getting a 64GB memory card because of the cost, but I'm really at breaking point now...

Im still using the 8gb I got with my Vita and just keep switching games out. I really need a bigger one though.

I have the 16GB and it's now full of stuff that I kind of want to keep on (either games I'm still playing or indie titles I like to go back to).

I restrict myself to a few games at a time on the Vita, got a 16gb card and have about 8gb left. Got Rogue Legacy downloaded (took the mick, cheers to my crap Wifi at home). Going to try and get my PC set-up as a Wifi access point over the weekend, because currently when it takes 6 hours to download a 400mb file you know something is wrong.

What i've played of Rogue Legacy, it's good so far.

How much do Vita consoles go for these days? And which one is the newest model? Am kind of interested in one but not sure what the cheapest price is for them?

Other than Tearaway, what other games are worth getting if I do end up getting one? :)

Call your local Tesco and ask if they have any in stock. Then call all your friends' local Tescos. Because they're currently £49.99 on clearance.

Persona 4 Golden is the system's must-have game and one of the best games of all time ever.

Persona 4 Golden is the system's must-have game and one of the best games of all time ever.

I could not get into the time management aspect of it, doing one thing or the other, probably just need to spend more time at it (ironically? probably not :indeed:)

Call your local Tesco and ask if they have any in stock. Then call all your friends' local Tescos. Because they're currently £49.99 on clearance.

We called our local Tesco, they said "For items that are high in demand, it is better to come in and check yourself.". Eh, great, thanks for not being helpful at all. So we went in there and guess what, they don't even sell any consoles... :blank:

We might check another Tesco tomorrow but don't think we will be more successful there. And my friends live here too so no luck there, boooh.

Disgaea and Ys are going to be £15 each soon, should I check them out despite playing nothing else in the series?

Edited by Shorty

Disgaea and Ys are going to be £15 each soon, should I check them out despite playing nothing else in the series?

Absolutely. Disgaea in particular is a marvellous series, but in some ways quite a 'more of the same' thing between games. Certainly if you've never played it before I reckon you'll enjoy it a lot, there's so much to do and it's really pick up and play. Disgaea 4 also has high quality sprites unlike the previous D3 which is also on Vita, so that's a plus.

Go for it.

Ys you can play without playing the others.

And if I could only buy one? :p

Disgaea. :p

Ys is decent, some people are really passionate about it but I've never found it particularly amazing myself (story/VA is somewhat offputtingly cheesy). It's sort of hack slash gameplay.

Disgaea combat on the other hand is in the style of Final Fantasy Tactics, which I really love. It's the kind of game that you can take to the extreme. If you love getting loot, levelling shit up and taking things to ridiculous levels (you can get to L9999 and level up your equipment too) then this is the one for you. That might sound like it should take an eternity to achieve, but it does not. You end up understanding the game, how to take advantage of it and power up. Dat feeling of becoming more powerful is always there.

Most of all though, I think Disgaea is the perfect title for the Vita. It's graphically bang on target for the device, and the standby function complements it really well.

Snapped up these yesterday.

20141027104514!Tales_of_Hearts_R_cover.jpg

Danganronpaboxart.jpg

I'm really looking forward to trying out Danganronpa. It made a lot of GOTY lists last year and I want to see what all the fuss is about.

Ive only made it through the first case so far of Danganronpa but its good. Really nice style to everything as well. Still pissed off though that it doesnt work on the UK PSTV despite working on the Japanese and US versions.

Snapped up these yesterday.

20141027104514!Tales_of_Hearts_R_cover.jpg

Danganronpaboxart.jpg

I'm really looking forward to trying out Danganronpa. It made a lot of GOTY lists last year and I want to see what all the fuss is about.

How much did you get Tales for?

I'll be interested to see what you think of Danganronpa. Didn't do it for me at all.

I'll be interested to see what you think of Danganronpa. Didn't do it for me at all.

I'm currently on chapter 1 and think it's brilliant. Really enjoying it so far.

The Extreme Escape games are my favourite Visual Novels (especially the first one!) so I just hope Donganrompa comes close to their brilliance.

I wonder if the first case worked better in Japanese. In the English version, everyone just looked like idiots because they couldn't figure out who the killer was.

But to be fair, I guess it turned out that most of them really were idiots. Shrug-smiley_zpslsc9agrs.gif