NEurope
Ryuk

Social networking sites

I think its because its the 'in thing' right now, like 10 years ago everyone went mad on the chat rooms etc..

I was one of the chat-room freaks. Always on MSN chat, around the time when MSN Messenger (now Windows Live Messenger) was starting to catch on. Jeez i remember how they all spoke, it was all "asl" and "any females in here".

Yeah, I used to be like that as well, but one day I caved in, and now I'm glad I did. It truly is a great tool for keeping in contact with friends and making new ones.

Indeed it is. If it wasn't for Facebook and Twitter, i wouldn't be talking to many people. These sites have opened my eyes, made me more socialable and introduced me to many more people.

So close to 100 followers on Twitter. Dying in anticipation to see who'll be my 100th.

I only got 35 :sad:. And out of them, only about 15 i know. You get peeps and things following you when you follow them?

I was one of the chat-room freaks. Always on MSN chat, around the time when MSN Messenger (now Windows Live Messenger) was starting to catch on. Jeez i remember how they all spoke, it was all "asl" and "any females in here".

I use to get that all the time, a lot of it they didn't even bother saying hi first either lol.

I only got 35 :sad:. And out of them, only about 15 i know. You get peeps and things following you when you follow them?

Yeah, some people follow you back when you follow them. Most of the time I find I get new followers after something I've said has been retweeted. Say stuff that's worth retweeting.

Anyone having troubles with Facebook?

mine keeps on saying "account temporarily unavailable."

Nope, I'm not having any problems at the moment.

I use Facebook, even though I have fundamental qualms with it.

Anyone read the lengthy Zadie Smite diatribe on why Facebook licks balls?

I use to get that all the time, a lot of it they didn't even bother saying hi first either lol.

Yeah, i bet they were all 13 as well. Glad it is gone now, it caused nothing but trouble.

Anyone having troubles with Facebook?

mine keeps on saying "account temporarily unavailable."

Mine is ok as well.

I use Facebook, even though I have fundamental qualms with it.

Anyone read the lengthy Zadie Smite diatribe on why Facebook licks balls?

Zadie Smith's review of the facebook movie? She's an out-of-date hipster, angry that the world has evolved even in her "generation". Couldn't finish the review the first time - just tried again and -- nope, just as nonsensical as ever. Perhaps it'd help if I saw the movie?

Zadie Smith isn't someone I admire, so I read all her words as if she's veiling her contempt for not being a better author. THERE. I SAID IT!

the social network film is a load of pants, really a waste of your time watching it to be honest, unless of course you enjoy documentary's but even then its treeh grinding.

Twitter is just a small version of facebook, I do not like it for the social status same with facebook, I only use it keep in touch with people I don't want on my msn or in my phone book. I find I'm actully using FB less and less as time goes on for that reason.

the social network film is a load of pants, really a waste of your time watching it to be honest, unless of course you enjoy documentary's but even then its treeh grinding.

:blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank:

From anyone else maybe, but I think you have underjudged the (highness of) regards with which I hold Daft.

This is so awful. I've not even seen The Social Network, but I gag at the stench of flawed opinions.

[Loves the inevitable gag gag that's going to be made. Recurring jokes FTW.]

I...I have no gifs.

Oh jesus, its worse than we thought....

Edited by ReZourceman

I'm on Facebook. I don't really update my page often at all. My Facebook usage is mainly for perving on hot work colleagues :awesome:

I...I have no gifs.

Wait....are you sure? Not even a Madonna one? Are you sick? I can't believe this is happening! :shakehead

It's funny, I was only talking about The Social Network to a mate of mine and I was going to watch it this week or next week and then I saw this. It seems like my kind of movie so I'll give it a watch.