NEurope
Ryuk

Social networking sites

anyone here use any of the SNS? e.g. facebook, myspace, twitter?

I use facebook but not as often as I used to. It cuases far too much argo for my taste.

Jesus christ, what's with all the threads? I like forums because it's more slow and discussed, as opposed to the rapid fire new topic, new topic, new topic of social networks. Or you.

LOOOOL.

But yeah, I'm on social networking sites but it's not for personal use. It's because of my movie review websites so it's more for professional use. I have my very own Facebook "Like" page for some reason, lmao. I know I'm hardly going to go on it but I thought 'what the hell' and did it anyway.

I didn't relise it was agienst the rules to make so many threads?

It's called civility. Lots of threads is cool, just not quite so fast. More like two a day, instead of 4 in 15 minutes.

I don't have enough socal skills for a socal networking site.

You need to spend more time in Southern California.

Yeah dude, chill.

Anyway.

Facebook.com/matthewcaris

Twitter.com/matthewcaris

Feel free to add or follow me.

I still have my accounts for all the big ones.

My Bebo is one strike away from being banned(the Find Maddie page was just begging for it, seriously), MySpace I still use as it's got a very good music community and Facebook for general dicking.

No, you cannot have the links to my social networking sites. I'm a bit sceptical of posting any information that may lead to the knowledge of my real name, especially with a name such as 'Ryuk' lurking around.

I mostly just "follow" on Twitter, and don't post very much. I love the Trickle app for iPhone, just sitting there in its dock and sharing with me a new bit of wisdom in clean, minimalistic style.

I find it hard to hate Facebook. From a web developer's perspective, it is absolutely genius. A lot of the games are fun and it's a great way to stay in touch with old friends.

I use Facebook, but don't feel like I have anything to post on it very often.

No, you cannot have the links to my social networking sites. I'm a bit sceptical of posting any information that may lead to the knowledge of my real name, especially with a name such as 'Ryuk' lurking around.

Don't worry - if you die, Diageo will avenge your death. ;)

because I go to so many cool places.

As anyone who follows will' knows, the above quote is a lie. :p

Jesus christ, what's with all the threads? I like forums because it's more slow and discussed, as opposed to the rapid fire new topic, new topic, new topic of social networks. Or you.

lol chill out :)

I'm on facebook, You can add me if you want.

http://www.facebook.com/mikeyoc

I'm on twitter too but I very rarely use it and still don't get it.

It's called civility. Lots of threads is cool, just not quite so fast. More like two a day, instead of 4 in 15 minutes.

Make as many threads as want as long as they're worthy of some sort of discussion. We should be encouraging new threads rather than discouraging them. If its a good thread it will still active and on the first page, if not it will disappear.

Account Settings -> User Name.

http://www.facebook.com/username :heh:

I user Facebook loads for personal usage, and no, you cant have it (not that its particularly hard to find). I also have Twitter but rarely post on it.

Facebook is fantastic for keeping in touch with people, so quick and easy to use. Great for organising things and for the IM capabilities.

My Facebook is either full of crap folks who have let me down, or peeps i like well enough, but don't actually speak to.

I love Twitter though, is more silly and casual and fun. I only have people from here added on it, and i have much more fun on there than i do on FB. :heart:

I've got facebook & twitter

Haven't used twitter in ages because my hd2 application broke, then so did my paid one >_>

I like facebook because i've got all of my brum family on it, good for keeping in contact, yay <3

Twitter, Facebook and I still have a MySpace for those retro feelings.

Anyone use LinkedIn? Set one up months ago but not done anything with it. Mostly because none of my classmates know about this place and they're all on it...

I wondered where you went! PJ sista.

*high five*

I know I miss it at work.. think my phone/networks 3g connection has gone down the shitter for some reason. =(

Anyone use LinkedIn? Set one up months ago but not done anything with it. Mostly because none of my classmates know about this place and they're all on it...

Oh forgot about this one, I don't use it all that much to be honest. Just to keep track of any fun jobs that might be about I suppose.