NEurope
Rummy

What a sucker...

Dyson that is! In the vacuumy sense. In the real sense he is awesome and it is also his birthday! 21st one no less!!! I wish him a very happy birthday!!

(yes i finally made a birthday thread!)

Edited by Rummy

Happy Birthday Dyson, have a great one.

james_dyson_sz.jpg

Oh wait, wrong Dyson.

38756_10150218107900581_509970580_13738160_4204125_n.jpg

There we go, better. Have a good day dude.

Edited by Jimbob

THANKYOUQ

Everyone. Thanks, seriously. I was wondering if I'd even get a birthday thread having not been round as much as I used to but it means a lot. Thanks to all involved.

For anyone wondering; I got home from a work xmas do at 11:50pm and sat down very drunk before hitting facebook, twitter and my own website to share my drunken musings across the internet. It's been messy so far. I then made myself a cheese sandwich, laughing the whole time, and loaded up World of Warcraft 20 minutes ago and have yet to move my character an inch. The reason: I am drunk!

The forum was luckily saved because it was down for 45 minutes or so or else I'd have spouted nonsense all over here. Kinda like I am now. So yeah maybe I'll stop..

But thanks guys. : peace:

Makeshift thanks to everyone who posts in this thread, because I have run out for today. :D

Happy Birthday!

Have a ball!

73856829.jpg

A Cube is offering a ball?

...I'm sure there's a word for this sort of amusing occurrence, but it fails me right now.

Happy Birthday, Dyson! :yay: