NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
sumal

wasup

Hey guys, this is my first time posting on a web forum, but i have read a lot of forums before. Well I want to introduce myself; i am in highschool and play a lot of videogames. Actually i have over 30 games. Well i just wanted to say hi.

ii bet this will get locked, but hi anyway

and welcome to the world of everything revolution (DS too)

:D

Howdy. You are now part of a group which likes to speculate endlessly about Nintendos next move and when Miyamotos next shower will be.

Howdy. You are now part of a group which likes to speculate endlessly about Nintendos next move and when Miyamotos next golden shower will be.

You can't say things like that, blasphemy! :shock:

Im going to make you life a living hell *drums fingers against each other and pulls evil face*

No really im not, in fact the last post like this was mine if i remember rightly, everyone posted nice welcoming things so im gonna take my chance now.

Welcome, remember to read the rules because lately there have a been a few posts in the wrong forums, and i cant believe you've never psoted on a web forum before! Ive been on loads in my time, oh well everyone has a first.

That was lnog..

In short: Welcome and have fun.

Whatever happend to the old welcoming introduce yourself forum of C-E?

Anywho, welcome laddie. What genre of games you like?

No welcome threads, as they become spammish. Just be a good active (non spammy) poster and you'll be fine.

Sign in to follow this