NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Platty

Bad or not so bad ?

Ok so whats your opinions on this ?

Saturday night i slept with a girl who has a boyfriend..

Im single, she is not. Am i bad for doing such a thing ? or should i not be at all bothered about the whole thing cos at the end of the day im the single one and have nothing to worry about. She is the one in a relationship and should feel guilty...or not as the case may be.

So what im asking is if you knew a girl had a boyfriend would you go ahead and sleep with her ? Is it a bad thing for the single person ?

sinner!

when platty junior asks who his daddy is, then you will have your answer!

If her boyfriend punches you, and she runs to your side and asks if you're alright whilst he watches with fury, then yes. Yes you should feel guilty. But only then.

Hmmm, it's a tricky one. First reaction would be to say this is bad, but then she is the one who has taken the decision to cheat, whilst you were simply taking a given oportunity. Thinking about it, I would have to say it is bad, nothing good comes of cheating and there is guilt on both sides. However, if I were in the same situation I have a sneeking suspicion that I would do the same as you. This makes me a big, fat, smelly hypocrite and gives me no right to critisise.

You can't turn back the clock and dwelling on it wont change things, just put it down as one of those things that happens in life, learn from it and move on.

at the end of the day im the single one and have nothing to worry about. She is the one in a relationship and should feel guilty...or not as the case may be.

You answered it right there in my opinion.

I do it everynow and then with my ex, even though she's been going out with her boyfriend for about a year or so now.

It don't bother me as she's the one who's got to cough up the answers if there ends up being a problem.

Live life to the full Platty, and do the same this coming weekend! haha :wink:

Ive missed out a few times becuase I used to think this was a bad thing. But if she aint happy with her boyfriend who are you to argue? Unless her boyfriend is your friend, you shouldnt feel guilty at all.

it is bad. i have been in that situation once and have passed it up, she was a hot czech bird but i am glad i passed up the oppertunity because it is wrong. i have been the boyfriend that has been cheated on and it sucks ass.

what you should have done is refused and told her that if she finished with the other guy first then you could have all the casual sex you wanted with out any guilt what so ever.

I don't think you should worry at all. It is her problem not yours. Of course if I was the boyfriend I would probably take a different view on the situation! But I'm not, so .... good.

It's not really your problem if something does happen, it would be down to her to face the music, why worry.

I think its pretty bad. At the end of the day you wouldnt like it to happen to you. If you like the girl and she likes you then she should break it off with this other guy. If its casual sex then look for a single lass that way you aint hurting a 3rd party.

We need details Platmon, was this a drunken liason? Did you provoke her with the EEVIL charms I taught you? Did she have a satisfying rack? [My achilles heel.]

Details dammit!

Saturday night i slept with a girl who has a boyfriend..

Phew! I'm glad it was only sleeping, not something awful like sex. :kiss:

Did she have a satisfying rack? [My achilles heel.]

Yes. You not having a satisfying rack is the one thing that's stopping me from marrying you. :yay:

When it's up it's up! You can't really do anything about it.

So don't feel too bad. Just make sure you don't get cought, or you'll be sorry.

Let me ask you a question... Do you feel guilty for what you have done? If the answer is yes. Then you have learned from the experiance and try and say NO next time. I know that will be difficult when your Dick's on Hard mode.

If you don't feel guilty, then so be it! Fuck her again if you want, it doesn't really bother me, it's your life!

I don't think you should worry at all. It is her problem not yours. Of course if I was the boyfriend I would probably take a different view on the situation! But I'm not, so .... good.

At least, you hope you not...

That's pretty fucking low, man. I remember when this guy asked out my last ex and I was ready to pull his teeth out, because guys like that just suck.

Does the boyfriend know you know about their relationship?

if not, just say you didn't know they were together.

That's pretty fucking low, man. I remember when this guy asked out my last ex and I was ready to pull his teeth out, because guys like that just suck.

Unless he didn;t know that she was your ex. Then it's just an honest mistake.

Well it's tough to say, it's certainly not the right thing to do, but it's more her problem than yours. She should have the decency not to cheat on her boyfriend. If he wants to kick your ass just say: YOU'RE LYING DAMNIT! AND IT CAN PROVE IT!

I'm going to need more details to give you my opinion. Was she wearing a bra and how much alcohol did she buy you?

Sign in to follow this