NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Shaze_Nab

Blue light Project

Fair enough, we all have different ideas of fun. Mine is lazing about and doing nothing :wink:

Ha, yeah... Normally that's mine, but I have an obsesive minnd. Worse still I'm a perfectionist, so when I came up with an idea (however stupid) I am unable to stop it. Oh well. But thanks for the imput, it helps me and other people have a balenced view.

What you need is an easy URL to put on posters, on that page you have the trailer video embedded in it, most likely in Quicktime. That will be people's first exposure to the concept, below which you have links to the main website page where you post the images of the controller and explain what it's all about. A good idea would be to have the posters you advertise the site with available as downloadable PDF's (which I could convert for you, if you want, at work), so if other people want to spread the word they can.

BTW http://www.rev-video.co.uk is available to regsiter.

Count me in n_n!

*supposed to be in advertising/grahics design* 0_0

I think its an awesome idea, and I dont know if it works but it will if we all work together n_n.

--Ray

As far as I know Nintendo didn't ask anyone to do this. Besides, if Sony or MS had come up with something like Revolution I would do the same, I really want more people to play games, specially good ones and I want them to accept videogames as a legitimate form of entertainment. That doesn't mean I'll go out of my way to publicise anything.

Great Ray and Yen, thanks for the help. I'm taking it all on board... I'll get back to you on the site name, but we will see.

Sign in to follow this