NEurope
IAmMarti

Bitch, please, the West Country is the best place to be.

Welcome to the forums Marti!

Justin Lee Colins and Ian Holloway are our brightest stars...

oh and JK Rowling who lived 5 minutes away from my parents house!

Oh Yeah, and Hi Marti!:p

wayyhayy I have no idea where Blackford is though.....

omg by minehead! I used to live there! + my grandma lives in porlock!

Nah, it's actually a different Blackford (damn I didn't know there were so many, apparently there's 3 in Somerset alone :eek:)

My Blackford is about 5 minutes away from Cheddar. About 30 minutes away from Taunton. If you draw a straight line form Bristol to Taunton I am pretty much right in the middle of that line.

Nah, it's actually a different Blackford (damn I didn't know there were so many, apparently there's 3 in Somerset alone :eek:)

My Blackford is about 5 minutes away from Cheddar. About 30 minutes away from Taunton. If you draw a straight line form Bristol to Taunton I am pretty much right in the middle of that line.

Southwest meet?

Hai Marti.

I wouldn't be able to get to that Southwest meet, but I just wanted to add that about two years ago I went on a camping trip with ma boyz to just by Porlock Hill/Minehead and went to Taunton.

Porlock hill was great to drive up/ fly down.

A girl from my course also comes from Taunton but she's a bitccccch now.

Why, I missed this thread for quite a while, it seems.

Pleasured to meet you, Lady Marti. I have this feeling you'll fit nicely into our community.

@The Fish: You haven't frequented the Nintendo boards for a while, now, but I assure you that the level of maturity is considerably higher than it was, say, a couple of years ago.

D: 4 pages? Must be the longest newbie thread of mine ever...after one page no one cares >_<

I guarantee if you didn't have breasts, it would be one, max.

This is basically what the men of the forum are imagining to themselves right now:

:p

Hello, welcome. I've skimmed page 1 and barely at that, it seems we hold very differing views on a number of things but the beauty of N-Europe is that it doesn't really matter, as long as you have some sort of mind and sensible decorum to you then I'm sure you'll fit in just fine!

This is basically what the men of the forum are imagining to themselves right now:

:p

Probably! :p Though regarding what Scoop said, it's not my impression that anyone is disrespectful towards women in here. Sure, there's a lot of boys' locker room humour, but that's hardly surprising, I'd say. What's surprising is actually the generally high level of maturity in here, one which seems to surpass a lot of other internet forums.

Drugs - Not unless its for medicinal purposes to aid pain relief/stress and legaly perscribed

Are you against self-prescribed drugs like paracetamol then? :heh:

Anyway, hello. It is indeed amusing that this is four pages.

Hai Marti.

I wouldn't be able to get to that Southwest meet, but I just wanted to add that about two years ago I went on a camping trip with ma boyz to just by Porlock Hill/Minehead and went to Taunton.

Porlock hill was great to drive up/ fly down.

A girl from my course also comes from Taunton but she's a bitccccch now.

:') omg Porlock hill must be the steapist hill I have ever been in a car trying to get up......like that really crap car on that mountain course on GT5....

:) I'm guessing you camped in Horner? Just before you enter Porlock? Ive been there a few times many many years ago.

I doubt I know that girl that comes from Taunton...

:) thanks again for more warm welcomes :)

I was under the impression it wasnt such a big deal, you can find 'Nintendo girl gamers' on the internet. But I actully game with my clothes on!

Well I don't really know many other girls who actively play (Nintendo) games. But then again I only hang out around here so yeah. =P

D: 4 pages? Must be the longest newbie thread of mine ever...after one page no one cares >_<

Puh-lease for the cool people that was still page 2, it's only just now page 3.

I actually know a couple girls who play games, Nintendo and otherwise.

Simply put;

No.

I concur.

Southwest meet?

You can try, you'll get many people wanting a London meet for some reason.

Did anyone else think

107-gob-quiero-sm.jpg

when reading?

Her?

I don't understand what similarities with that picture and this thread you are insinuating.

I was one of the drivers on the trip so I got to drive up and down the hill many times. Luckily my car was pretty much brand new as opposed to my mates who had to buy run down dying little cars with barely enough life in them to get up that treacherous hill.

I stayed nearby, you go up the hill down the road a few miles and it comes into a sort of valley where we stayed on essentially a farm with space for campers. Took a while to find any place that would take a group of 9 lads.

Edited by Ellmeister
Ninja edit

Her?

I don't understand where you similarities with that picture and this thread are.

Yeah me either.

Arrested_Development_-_Franklin.jpg.

*confused face*

its nearly 10am and I'm already so bored I dont know what to do with myself.....

Watch Arrested Development. Then you'll understand what the last few posts have been about :D
I don't think i've ever wanted to do something less!