NEurope
IAmMarti

Oh! Yeah and anyone who has an argument/discussion planned; make a thread. No more. HA!

So you think tobacco, alcohol and caffeine should all be prescription only? Seems odd when the first too are considerably more dangerous to their users and others than, say, marijuana.

For the record, no I don't smoke it myself - now you can't play the 'you just want what you do to be legal' card. :wink:

:) I dont smoke, drink, or caffine.....

but w/e thats me and I do discourage my friends smoking cause it actully upsets me (cause it stinks...) booze just makes me feel sick and i just dont like tea/coffee so *shrugs* at least not liking these things is good for me

...and I thought you were cool...

I work with his friend and we were introduced on facebook.

OH HAI! I KNW U!

I'm deeply sorry. If you need anything, anything at all, just ask. we're here for you.

what will?

Stick around and you'll find out. Welcome onboard by the way. Sorry to sound initially harsh, it's just this place doesn't really have the best record of treating girls particularly respectfully.

what will?

I was gonna say: You justifying how/why/when/why/OH WHY you met/know/talk to ReZ

but scoop's reply will do.

Can I just say how well and quickly you seem to have settled in 'Marti!

Just newbies just comfine themselves to a couple of posts in the general board and then bugger off! You've already got posts all over the forums and are mixing with the banter etc...

Can I just say how well and quickly you seem to have settled in 'Marti!

Just newbies just comfine themselves to a couple of posts in the general board and then bugger off! You've already got posts all over the forums and are mixing with the banter etc...

Yeah I've been around fourms a very long time and never really found a place and stuck to it, apart from the Sonisphere fourms.

I know how to handle guys as I was in college in a class of 20 boys studying BTEC National Diploma in Games development. Also very much a tom-boy, dont have any female friends really... as my mum said 'if there wasnt a bra on the side of your bed, with all this gaming stuff its a boys room'

I'm in my element when talking Nintendo with fairly mature individuals.

as my mum said 'if there wasnt a bra on the side of your bed, with all this gaming stuff its a boys room'

Your mum obviously never saw Rokhed's room.

I'm in my element when talking Nintendo with fairly mature individuals.

Ah...this part of the forum doesn't cover Nintendo, and the part that does is hardly what I'd call mature... :blank:

'legend' forumite who was banned ages ago. He was in his 40s, 7ft tall, went from a stormtrooper-smashing ape drinking bottles of vodka a day to a cross-dresser who did nothing but tell us how much he'd been a naughty girl at his latest fetish swinger anal party thing.

He was just a dick, and he tries to get back on the forums from time to times (probably is here somewhere... *looks at his #1 suspect. Glares.*)

ONWARDS! EVER TWIRLING etc.

'legend' forumite who was banned ages ago. He was in his 40s, 7ft tall, went from a stormtrooper-smashing ape drinking bottles of vodka a day to a cross-dresser who did nothing but tell us how much he'd been a naughty girl at his latest fetish swinger anal party thing.

He was just a dick, and he tries to get back on the forums from time to times (probably is here somewhere... *looks at his #1 suspect. Glares.*)

Ahh...

well I've been a naughty girl but I promice you its not me ^_^ lol!

Didnt see a newbie thread. Was told to post in genral so here it goes...

HEY! I-Am-Marti :) 20, girl, taken, ...never know what to say on these things.

Got a gameboy pocket at age 9 and it's all gone down hill from there. I own every major Nintendo console and every Pokemon game released in europe (seriously, think I would joke about that?). Sounds very boastfull and I hate saying it...but its true.

Went to the Birmingham qualifiers last May and achieved top 64, without the use of RNG to completly abuse my game. I am very proud of this.

I have very high morals and dont condone anything illegal. Like stealing music, emulations and roms, fake games, stuff like that...

Dont know what else to say. See you around I guess?

Any questions? >_<

That sounds exactly like my girlfriend.

Hmyes, so what is your stance on Paper Mario?

NO Fused King, NO!... back to the DS board with you!

I havent played it. Which is shamefull as I have a starman tattoo.......I should know more about Mario. But I have what counts. =/

Welcome to the forums, Marti. I hope you'll like it here! :yay:

Also, I like that tattoo you posted, 'tis cool!

Does he? I would have thought he'd have got the message by now...:indeed: