NEurope
IAmMarti

*confused face*

its nearly 10am and I'm already so bored I dont know what to do with myself.....

I know what you could do with yourself. :D

I know what you could do with yourself. :D

Are you suggesting a wafty crank? Tsk, tsk, tsk, it'll make you go blind. If you get the trajectory wrong, that is...

Are you suggesting a wafty crank? Tsk, tsk, tsk, it'll make you go blind. If you get the trajectory wrong, that is...

Just wear goggles.

EDIT: Damn you fish.

I don't think i've ever wanted to do something less!

AD is just the best thing though.

[Pet hate: when someone recommends something, and then people are like "No that sounds really bad", in a blatantly naively way.

I'm so rocked by Battlestar Galatica, and obvs I've recommended it to people who I care about in life. "Genuinely the best TV show I've ever watched" etc etc, then people are like "Sci-fi? Really...?". I just lose so much faith in the person in question. Especially since it's obvious I have a large emotional investment in the show, it's just so rude to dismiss it so casually, especially without having given it time.

/tangent]

AD is just the best thing though.

[Pet hate: when someone recommends something, and then people are like "No that sounds really bad", in a blatantly naively way.

I'm so rocked by Battlestar Galatica, and obvs I've recommended it to people who I care about in life. "Genuinely the best TV show I've ever watched" etc etc, then people are like "Sci-fi? Really...?". I just lose so much faith in the person in question. Especially since it's obvious I have a large emotional investment in the show, it's just so rude to dismiss it so casually, especially without having given it time.

/tangent]

Well that was unneccesary!

It wasn't that at all, but the fact I'm hardly going to absorb myself into hours of a TV show just to get some lame reference that someone could have just been polite enough to explain.

Just wear goggles.

EDIT: Damn you fish.

They call me Quick Rick for a reason. Sadly, not because of my swift wit...

Well that was unneccesary!

It wasn't that at all, but the fact I'm hardly going to absorb myself into hours of a TV show just to get some lame reference that someone could have just been polite enough to explain.

You don't absorb yourself into Arrested Development. You find it funny and want to watch more and more and more and more.

Besides, me and ReZ didn't understand Chair's reference either. And Rez's and my references are hard to explain and it'll be one of those times where you explain something to rid them of their curiosity but to them it really isn't funny since it is out of context and sounds odd without the scene having been watched.

This is the most embarrassing thread I have ever read, cringe worthy!!!

I don't think i've ever wanted to do something less!

Retro. I love you. You know I love you. What you now need to do to maintain my love is watch Arrested Development. I know you know good humour. Arrested Development is BY FAR the funniest TV show ever made. Claire and I are currently on our second run through (but we only saw it reasonably recently and are busy anyway) but its just amazing. Absolutely fucking hilarious. Its cheap too. You will honestly thank (me) us (me) when you do. I give you this, my promise.

"Genuinely the best TV show I've ever watched

But then they'd need to bear in mind that the quote is coming from someone who hasn't seen The Wire, Breaking Bad, Mad Men etc....so is going to mean a little less. I'm not saying its not amazing, I'm sure it is, because everyone says it, but for me (the first 6 or so episodes) of all of the other mentioned series grabbed me far more and also were far more emotionally impacting than the first six of BSG. But that is fine.

How is this thread still going?

Slippery slope.

This thread is now about Arrested Development.

That is fine.

Although in a way it sums this place up perfectly.

Respeck.

Good thing I dont understand most of it then

A lot of us are equally in the dark.

Well other then this thread I have spent most my last few days on the Official Nintendo Magazine's facebook, these kids are driving me mad =/