NEurope
IAmMarti

Didnt see a newbie thread. Was told to post in genral so here it goes...

HEY! I-Am-Marti :) 20, girl, taken, ...never know what to say on these things.

Got a gameboy pocket at age 9 and it's all gone down hill from there. I own every major Nintendo console and every Pokemon game released in europe (seriously, think I would joke about that?). Sounds very boastfull and I hate saying it...but its true.

Went to the Birmingham qualifiers last May and achieved top 64, without the use of RNG to completly abuse my game. I am very proud of this.

I have very high morals and dont condone anything illegal. Like stealing music, emulations and roms, fake games, stuff like that...

Dont know what else to say. See you around I guess?

Any questions? >_<

Hello, and welcome to N-Europe! :D

Here's a question: what's it like going through life with the humiliation of being from the West Country? :wink:

Hello, and welcome to N-Europe! :D

Here's a question: what's it like going through life with the humiliation of being from the West Country? :wink:

I like you already!!!!

Its ok cause I dont have a Bristollian/farmer accent ;)

If anything it makes me look weird since she won't get the joke. :)

--

Also, hallo.

Welcome to the forum. If anyone asks you if you are really Rokhed just ignore them

Rokhed didn't like Pokémon... unless..

Welcome newb.

HIGH MORALS.

So let's see if you pass this test;

What do you think about;

- abortions

- Euthanasia

- Wikileaks

- Drugs

Go.

Welcome to the forums, always nice to see new members. By new, i mean new.

And nice to have a new female member as well, we don't get many new females.

Anyway, see you around and hopefully for a long time as well.

If anything it makes me look weird since she won't get the joke. :)

--

Also, hallo.

Haha! Yeah, you're right. :heh: I'd just prefer if people wouldn't pull out those skeletons when there are new impressions to be made. It's all history! ;)

HIGH MORALS.

So let's see if you pass this test;

What do you think about;

- abortions

- Euthanasia

- Wikileaks

- Drugs

Go.

Abortions - if its not been in there long enough to survive being out side the womb, rape victim, poor quality of life, life threatening disablity, I wouldnt hold it against someone if they did it for whatever reason. Also aware theres alot of couples that would do anything to have a baby that people have by 'mistake' also theres alot of kids in the world without a family.....Im extremely pro-contraception PUT ONE ON IT! and dont forget your pill...

Euthanasia - if that person is in constant pain and would have f-all quality in life and would be on a machine forever.............hmm I dont know

Wikileaks - couldnt give a shit, not really following whats going on with that

Drugs - Not unless its for medicinal purposes to aid pain relief/stress and legaly perscribed

and now everyone hates me, sharing such views doesnt really help when your trying to make a good first impression =/

If people hated each other in here for disagreeing, there would be a lot of hate in here! :p But there isn't, so don't worry. :)

I own every major Nintendo console and every Pokemon game released in europe (seriously, think I would joke about that?). Sounds very boastfull and I hate saying it...but its true.

Marti, canand.

canand, Marti.

Edited by or else you will DIE

If people hated each other in here for disagreeing, there would be a lot of hate in here! :p But there isn't, so don't worry. :)

Wow...99% of the fourms on the internet are exactly that, people hating each other for disagreeing...certainly the ones I'm on anyway.

Wow...99% of the fourms on the internet are exactly that, people hating each other for disagreeing...certainly the ones I'm on anyway.

Just don't agree with anything Rez and you'll go far.

Drugs - Not unless its for medicinal purposes to aid pain relief/stress and legaly perscribed

So you think tobacco, alcohol and caffeine should all be prescription only? Seems odd when the first too are considerably more dangerous to their users and others than, say, marijuana.

For the record, no I don't smoke it myself - now you can't play the 'you just want what you do to be legal' card. :wink:

Just to expand on what Dannyboy said - we have a thread on suicide and a thread about Paul Daniel's wig right next to each other. We're cool.