NEurope
Happenstance

Lamebook pics

Fuck propriety though.

I misread that at first, and was just about to call you a Commie...

Try the "You and Derek" thing. It might show up on that.

It shows me the date I sent a message to him (on the same day), so at least I know what to aim for.

Oh Christ. The argument is up to 43 comments now and other people are getting involved. A brief collection of highlights:

The strange thing is that man must want the argument. Otherwise he'd just delete the original post and remove Woman 2 as a friend.

Fuck propriety though. That's Victorian shit. I prefer people act how they want to act, and learn and grow into the person that feels natural to them.

A couple of times people have said "You're a different person on Facebook" to me. And the thing I immediately think in my head is "Well yeah, it's because I find you suffocating to be around as a person." I like how social norms go somewhat out the window when you transfer interractions to the interwebs.

Well said. Just realised how excellent tools the different forms of social media really are for expressing what you truly feel...

Felt I should resurrect this thread as this image is similar to the original one I posted:

ground2.jpg

Looks like a skittle to me, hahahaha.

I just re-read the thread. Goafer, have you got a resolution for that legendary Facebook argument?