NEurope
jayseven

Got A Friend Into Astrology?

Yup. I will be showing this to my mother at the next opportunity. IT WILL DESTROY THE WORLD AS SHE KNOWS IT!

I know that video was recent but it looks so 90's.

Anyway I heard about this. I don't care. I'll still call myself Aquarius (mostly because I've already forgotten what this change apparently makes me) but I only read horoscopes for amusement.

Eh, it wouldn't do any good. Whenever I point out the flaws in the silly things some of my Facebook friends are into, they "don't take it that seriously".

But the next time a horoscope manages to be right or whatever, it's SO COOL. :blank:

Yes this whole thing annoys me muchly, it has ruined my very core and shattered me, I used to be a Gemini and now I'm a fucking Taurus.

A FUCKING BULL!?

Grr.

/lies

Yes this whole thing annoys me muchly, it has ruined my very core and shattered me, I used to be a Gemini and now I'm a fucking Taurus.

A FUCKING BULL!?

Grr.

/lies

Could be worse - you could be an Ophiuchus.

A FUCKING BULL!?

Grr.

/lies

Same for me. I don't give a hoot about it, but it feels weird suddenly being a Taurus when I've associated myself with Gemini all my life.

I'm now a saggitarius, my dad's starsign. I know we're supposed to turn into our parents but I think acquiring his starsign is a bit extreme!

LIBRA - STARSWITCH INTO

VIRRRRRRGGGOGOOOOOOOOOO

power_ranger.jpg

You absolute beginners.

Bullshit is what it is. I've been Libra all my life, and dammit, I will remain one!

Virgos are pussies, anyway! Disclaimer: No offence intended

I'm pretty sure this only affects anyone born from now onward. So no change, unless you're like one month old.

No, that's not true, it affects anyone born for the last few dozen decades, I think. The fact that the 'starsigns' are in constant shift is enough alone to put an end to the constant character determination that horoscopes give. There are so many people out there that make a fucking living off of telling horoscopes, and this is surely conclusive evidence enough to show them up for the fraudsters they are.

Mystic Meg? Go fuck a duck!

Any such 'official' shift... I have no idea about :) I've literally only clued up based on the vid/link I posted so I have no clue whether the twats are actually re-tailoring it all to fake their way to more money.

An Astronimy Haikoo

You will speak to someone today.

Something will happen to you today that will make you question something else.

A good thing will happen to a good friend of yours.

Something will cause you to do something you have been putting off.

Astrology is awesome.

Because its so win.

Russel Grant's a dick.

And really fat.

Futher' date=' NASA says, the first point in Aries "is called so because in ancient time that point was in Aries, a constellation of the zodiac. It is currently moving from Pisces to Aquarius."

And the current movement of that point in space (the first point of Aries), from the constellation Pisces to the constellation Aquarius, is our current movement from the Age of Pisces to the Age of Aquarius.

Simply put, the constellations align with the ages, but the signs align with the seasons.

[/quote']

Not quite sure how that last sentence works, but does the first half of this quote not say that the start signs ARE time shifting?

Either way, whatever you throw at Astrology, they'll never back down. May I recommend for your reading Mr.7 a book coming out in march by Richard Wiseman called Paranormality, he's a psychologist of quite the skeptic nature.

Not quite sure how that last sentence works, but does the first half of this quote not say that the start signs ARE time shifting?

The constellations are shifting. However, the star signs were based on seasons, not the constellations - they were simply names after the constellations that were there at the time.