NEurope
Eenuh

ScribblerToo - You can draw too!

So today on RedBubble they linked to something called ScribblerToo. At first I thought this would be some silly online drawing thing. Well actually that's what it is... but it's addictive!

Basically you can scribble in an online applet, but the brush creates some wonderful lines for you. You can fiddle with the brush, canvas size and colour and create some wonderful things. I've been wasting a bit of time on it tonight with my touchpad and am enjoying it lots! =D

Started out with a random scribble in the middle and turned it into this:

windlady.png

Again starting from a random scribble and playing with the fuzzyness of the brush:

layingdown.png

And then just now I started with an eye and I decided to turn it into some kind of dragon thing:

dragon2.png

Show me what stuff you can come up with! I would love to see some other creations. =)

It's at times like this that I wish I had a tablet.

With just my mouse, I can only do a "deformed" style, thus, the only decent thing to I did with it was a creepy, decrepit, wooden cabin by a river.

That is an awesome program, indeed.

It's at times like this that I wish I had a tablet.

With just my mouse, I can only do a "deformed" style, thus, the only decent thing to I did with it was a creepy, decrepit, wooden cabin by a river.

That is an awesome program, indeed.

You don't need a tablet for thissss. I did it with the crappy touchpad on my laptop haha. You can try changing the style of the brush, maybe give it more of a curve? I'd still like to see your effort. =)

You don't need a tablet for thissss. I did it with the crappy touchpad on my laptop haha.

Yes, but you're a terminal artist. If you fell over in a puddle of mud you'd accidentally leave an indentation of the Mona Lisa.

I couldn't find a rubber/erase button as was outraged. I didn't look very hard though.

I like it make anything look like it's from the pen of a stunner. But I'm not in the mood to do intricate things. May come back to it.

scribbler1e.png

Finger-pad on me laptop! Was quite good fun, shame you can only undo one step. Only took 5 mins.

lack of eraser - use white. you can get some nice effects.

I must dig out a mouse and give this more of a whirl!

That's awesome Jay! I quite like the focus of the red heart in the middle. Thanks for posting your drawing! =D

You're obviously way cooler than all the other people. =P

I hate when you don't know how something works. I spent half an hour trying to draw something I liked, but always forgot how to get the line texture I liked cause it's realy hard to work out everything. Left the only thing I liked intact on the right.

Scribbler_1.png

At least it would be a wonderfully shaded penis, based on the other pictures in this thread.

Don't draw a penis, don't draw a penis...

Too late...

157mdk0.png

My computer began to freak the geek out when I tried to use the big red brush so I gave up.

Too late...

157mdk0.png

My computer began to freak the geek out when I tried to use the big red brush so I gave up.

Congratulations. You just won the thread.

Would have been done a tad bit better if I wasn't using my touch pad

sonic.jpg?t=1294892099

Awesome image but... what's he doing with his arms??

When I saw coolness had mosted I was thinking "Ah, cool, I bet he used hella mad heaps o colours and stuff"

I never thought he'd give me nightmares.

How come every time Coolness posts something that isn't flowers, rainbows or unicorn farts everyone automatically goes "OHMAGAWD i DIDUNT EXPECT KEWLNESS TO POST DAT!!!"?

How come every time Coolness posts something that isn't flowers, rainbows or unicorn farts everyone automatically goes "OHMAGAWD i DIDUNT EXPECT KEWLNESS TO POST DAT!!!"?

The same reason everyone goes "OHMAGAWD i DIDUNT EXPECT MUUGEL TO POST DAT!!!" when you post something that isn't a sardonic remark or inappropriate joke: OOC-ness. :kiss: