NEurope
The Peeps

Bulletstorm

I thought Crysis was fucking shite. That is, on the 4th try when it had crashed my 360 three times in a row.

Oh god....my hands

13,000 odd points though. Boom town! Bring it, punks!

Nobody else seems to be playing this. Frankly, you're all mad! 17,770 points in and I think I'm in love.

Nobody else seems to be playing this. Frankly, you're all mad! 17,770 points in and I think I'm in love.

I'm not creative enough for this game.

The demo's just a touch too short for me. There's only what... about 5 or 6 rooms before you're just starting again?

It's great fun, but I've had a taste and will wait for the real thing.

Yeah but it's score attack, innit. You only need a few mins. The real fun is the score table at the end.

I'm on 19,565 now. That's 12th on the global standings :)

Yeah but it's score attack, innit. You only need a few mins. The real fun is the score table at the end.

I'm on 19,565 now. That's 12th on the global standings :)

Care to share pr0tips? I mean, I've only had 2 attempts but still.

This! I got 2 stars with my first go and 1 on my second :(

Though I did try and speedrun the second go for a time bonus..

I'm more of a story-immersing FPS type of person so the OCD based score approach doesn't do it for me.

EDIT: It sure is pretty though considering the Unreal Engine now bores my bollocks off

Edited by Solo

The key to all my high scores is the flail gun and the pistol. I hardly use the carbine at all, actually.

Flail tips:

- A flailed enemy is helpless! In groups, you can flail someone and use them as bombs. Use the leash and kicks to make sure you hit as many people as possible. There's at least 3 skillshots for this so experiment.

- never flail the body, always the head. You get more points.

- if you plan on kicking someone in to a wall or anything, flail them first. You get extra points for sadism.

Screamer tips:

-This badboy is powerful- use the bullets to kill people mid air the fastest. Multiple limb shots = amuptation for fun and profit which gets you the surgeon skillshot.

- It's also pretty much awesome for headshots

- the most useful function is the flare gun mode- use it to set bitches on fire before you kill them for big, big scores. The more the better.

Carbine tips:

- the first guy in the run is perfectly set up for a nut-shot. Clip his knackers and run in for a kick to the face for big points. (should mention this is pretty hard and will take practice.)

- shoot people in the sphincter for Rear Entry combo points / lols- best set up by a slide kick (double tap A)

- the alt fire can kill a lot of people. Use it on the last 4 green badguys at the finish for the x-ray skillshot.

finally: the biggest combos are down to the thumper- hold the leash button and everyone in a radius will fly in the sky for ages. Combined with a flare and a few good pistol shots and you can rack up thousands of points in one.

Good Luck!

That should cover it for now.

Just went trough my second run of the demo, 6480 points and I love it!

I thought Crysis was fucking shite. That is, on the 4th try when it had crashed my 360 three times in a row.

Same, once I finally got it running it was just a generic space marine style FPS that we've seen a million times before, pretty though.

Will check this out this afternoon, certainly like the look of it.

CBA to even download the Crysis 2 Xbox demo. I expected it to be crap. It's a tech demo for selling the CryEngine. The single player game should be worth a play through, but the priority is on showing the game engine to it's fullest potential, not on creating the next "Modern Warfare" or "Halo". I'll buy the PC game, but I can't really see the point in an Xbox multiplayer demo.

I kinda liked the Crysis 2 demo, but similar to above, it crashed. I joined a game, played for about 90 seconds and then the match ended. Console totally froze up when loading the second game. It played basically identical to CoD, but with big jumps and stealth.

It played basically identical to CoD, but with big jumps and stealth.

It felt quite hollow. The sound effects for hitting/killing in CoD add a surprising amount when you go back to a shooter without them.

I had a few matches and didn't have any problems. It took a while to find the first match, but I suspect that was because I was using my phone's internet at the time (Sky Broadband was down yet again).

It felt quite hollow. The sound effects for hitting/killing in CoD add a surprising amount when you go back to a shooter without them.

I had a few matches and didn't have any problems. It took a while to find the first match, but I suspect that was because I was using my phone's internet at the time (Sky Broadband was down yet again).

I really liked Crysis on the PC, I thought it played well and had a lot of fun with it, although I only did the single player to be fair. Crysis 2 looks beautiful, but when it comes to multiplayer I can't see many people switching from either Battlefield or COD to Crysis.

Played the demo yesterday, seemed a bit lacking in all honesty. You all enjoy it though fellas!

This was kind of enjoyable. I'll probably get it for PC when it's on sale. I can see it being a lot of fun when you get into but it's a bit too linear for me (I'm not in the mood for it at the moment, in other words).

had a mate round and this demo was a great pad-passer game. Trying to one-up each other was a great laugh!

Is there a regulation on the thumper/slingshotthing device? First time I ran through I had no problems but today we both had issues with it - presuming the enemies we were targetting were too strong to lash towards us. Trufax? Anyway, my run is only 7k-ish, and I reckon I could get 10k if I got each area sorted... but frankly I don't think I give a shit. If achievements were on the line, then maybe. Either way, this game has certainly propped up on my radar (not that I could afford it for at least a year after release anyway :P).

No I don't think there are any enemies in the demo you can't grab, you can even get them through walls, but it does have a range.