Oxigen_Waste

Game of Thrones

22 minutes ago, Fierce_LiNk said:
  Spoilers from opening episode (Hide contents)

Yeah, I said something similar to that today. In fairness, the running times are a bit longer, so that should help a little. I have faith in the creators that they've got a plan and will finish the ending in a satisfying way. Hopefully the shorter amount of episodes means that the pace of the show moves swiftly. Maybe it's better than having plotlines drag on for the sake of filling time. 

(the whole Theon/Euron/Yara plotline is a bit shit anyway, or at least it's one of the weaker ones in the wider picture of the show)

It's weak in the books as well. 

I enjoyed the episode even though not much happened. It had a nice foreshadowing feel to it and you all know that it had to be this way with people gathering and moving around.

Spoiler

I agree that the Greyjoy rescue felt a bit rushed. Why not spend at least ten minutes on that, extending the episode beyond an hour as almost all the rest of the episodes?

The dragon flying scene was a bit much and longer than it needed to be.

I'm looking forward to seeing Daenerys' reaction to the news that Jon is actually the rightful heir to the throne. If he survives the season, will he sit on the iron throne or will he forfeit it, letting Daenerys rule instead?

Sam's reaciton to the news that his father and brother are dead was very nice and I'm looking forward to seeing if that has any consequence to his loyalties - also because Jon didn't dismiss the action and said that he would probably be able to do the same.

The Umber-kid on the wall by the end was chilling and creepy - suddenly the Night King creates art with his killings? A bit weird but cool nonetheless.

Naughty, spoilery things

He did it in the pilot as well. Clearly just has art in his soul.

[mention=229]bob[/mention] You should work on your quoting skills. You just showed everything MindFreak put in the spoiler tag.
I pressed the "Quote" button. Everything that happened after that is not my fault.

4 minutes ago, drahkon said:

@bob You should work on your quoting skills. You just showed everything MindFreak put in the spoiler tag.

Still, editing your post now would help others avoid spoilers.

50 minutes ago, bob said:

He did it in the pilot as well. Clearly just has art in his soul.

Ah, I don't remember that. Too long ago!

Edited by MindFreak