NEurope
Oxigen_Waste

Game of Thrones

so no one that's read the books is commenting on what the fuck wierdo story plot is going on with theon? is there not going to be a reek? if they let that piece of shit off lightly in the show I will not be a happy man....

I don't think Theon's going to be let off lightly. Ramsay is clearly trolling him. I fully expect Theon to be back where he started at the end of this season, only with a few less digits. There is still going to be a "Reek" because that's a major part of the story, even if they don't explicitly call Theon Reek in the TV show. We'll have to wait and see where they go with it.

That was probably the best episode to date. The conclusion with Danaerys was a bit predictable but no less awesome to watch.

I'm about half way through the 2nd book so it was nice to see

Beric Dondarrion. So far he's just been mentioned in passing by a few soldiers, obviously building up to something, so I know he's going to be a good character to watch... hopefully he doesn't die in the next ep!

Did i miss why the title of this has changed?

I asked in a staff thread if someone could fix the capitilisation (it was 'Game of thrones')... Some someone changed it.

4th episode was great. Will post more when I'm on the computer.

that was a really freaking well done episode :)

loved what they did with theon there... brilliant. I was worried about nothing haha

Amazing episode this week. Pretty surprising events beyond the wall and the ending was stunning. That final shot was one of the most satisfying things I've ever seen in a Game of Thrones episode.

Season three has been fantastic so far and book readers just keep telling me it gets even better.

Edited by Guy

Amazing episode this week. Pretty surprising events beyond the wall and the ending was stunning. That final shot was one of the most satisfying things I've ever seen in a Game of Thrones episode.

Season three has been fantastic so far and book readers just keep telling me it gets even better.

game_of_thrones_54885.jpg

I love the fact that everyone else over the ocean has no idea just how powerful Daenerys is becoming. Can't wait to see the outcome of this.

game_of_thrones_54885.jpg

I love the fact that everyone else over the ocean has no idea just how powerful Daenerys is becoming. Can't wait to see the outcome of this.

Yeah that final scene was awesome. I was thinking exactly the same but then Selmy obviously knew that she was still alive and trying to gain power.

Perhaps she's been mentioned in the books by people across the ocean?

I think she is mentioned, but dismissed as irrelevant as they assume its all rumours or that she is just not a threat.

I think with the Civil War in Westeros that Daenerys is the least of their worries at the moment and that's why there's not much mention of her. You would assume that Varys will have heard things though.

In season 1 she was mentioned quite a bit by those in Westeros.

King Robert and Ned Stark fell out over whether or not to kill her. She was mentioned a couple of times in season 2 I think it was just said that the kill attempt had failed, so they definitely know about her still :p

In season 1 she was mentioned quite a bit by those in Westeros.

King Robert and Ned Stark fell out over whether or not to kill her. She was mentioned a couple of times in season 2 I think it was just said that the kill attempt had failed, so they definitely know about her still :p

the kill attempt was actually in the tv show, you might remember the man selling the wine..

the kill attempt was actually in the tv show, you might remember the man selling the wine..

I did remember, that was still in season 1 I think?

Is it just me or has the last two episodes contained spoilers for things the book is yet to go into... ? I mean, most of it was guessable, but fuck... way to ruin the theorising :S

Daenerys is such a bad ass these days. Certainly didn't see this coming from the episodes in Season 1 where Khal Drogo was destroying her.

Great episode this week. Not read the books so didn't know that was coming, though I did have an inkling.

Wow...just wow...

Fab episode, some of the people at work who haven't read the books were feeling today.

Enough comments on the interwebs made it clear that some negative shit was going down. Didn't predict (how could you?) the extent of the massacre... Fuck.

yeah sometimes having read the books is a curse, it means you know what is coming and dread it all the same :( the red wedding.....

For those that have read the books...

I was surprised to see Robb's wife at the wedding. She survives the whole wedding in the book by not attending at all... I'm on book 4 now and she's not popped up again (except a brief mention) but I had been working on the theory that she was laying low with Robb's heir. I thought my theory was confirmed when she was revealed to be pregnant in the show but I guess she eventually dies anyway?