NEurope
Oxigen_Waste

Game of Thrones

For anyone thinking about re-posting stuff - i would recommend looking on this very page.

A post you yourself 'thanked' no less! :p

There's no karma on NE, reposts of awesome stuff to build excitement is encouraged.

And I forgot, but mainly the first one.

I think to be honest, I'd let all of them win the "Throne" and the Royal "Sceptre" and by "Throne" I mean me and "Sceptre" ....yadda yadda yadda.

I'm gay for Kit Harrington.

I'm definitely a Team Targaryen man.

Cannot wait until a week on Monday. My internet has just been boosted to 30Mb and cap increased massively too by Virgin so I'll be able to get the full HD version in record time!

I almost explode with honour when I see Robb Stark.

I dont get the point of Jon Snow. Is he just the token emo guy who must pout at every opportunity.

He'll become relevant in the later books i reckon.

When the WW come down beyond the Wall and everyone needs convincing of their dangerousness methinks

I almost explode with honour when I see Robb Stark.

I dont get the point of Jon Snow. Is he just the token emo guy who must pout at every opportunity.

Hell yeah. Robb is certainly one to watch.

;)

Soo... anyone watch the start of series 3 last night?

p8E2UDX.gif

It was very good, as per usual. A little light on the action, but I guess they needed to set up things for the series.

The Tywin/Tyrion dynamic

The subtitles during the sales negotiations, and the "diplomatic interpretation" by the translator

The return of Ser Barristan Selmey, after he quit like a boss:

It was very good, as per usual. A little light on the action, but I guess they needed to set up things for the series.

The Tywin/Tyrion dynamic

The subtitles during the sales negotiations, and the "diplomatic interpretation" by the translator

The return of Ser Barristan Selmey, after he quit like a boss:

Agreed with all of your highlights, Especially ..

The Return of Selmey.

Enjoyed seeing the Dragons fishing as-well

Soo... anyone watch the start of series 3 last night?

p8E2UDX.gif

That was the first thing I thought when he said that.

As has been said by others, the first episode was definitely just setting up the whole series.

http://viewers-guide.hbo.com/season3/#!/guide/houses/

That guide is a great read and helps you get to know the characters again after such a long break.

Having not seen Episode 1 yet, i am wondering how they carry off...

the return of Selmy, since it's much easier to hide a character in the book, (in the book you don't know it is Selmy until fairly late in the book - he just hides as Whitebeard)

Having not seen Episode 1 yet, i am wondering how they carry off...

the return of Selmy, since it's much easier to hide a character in the book, (in the book you don't know it is Selmy until fairly late in the book - he just hides as Whitebeard)

Yeah, I've seen the episode and I know why they did what they did.

Expected a bit more from the 2nd episode, but it seems to me to be a bit of the same as the first. Hi remember me from Season 2, here's my character development and story trajectory for this Season. Hey, what about me, remember me, too, I'm going to be doing this during the next 8 shows. Woo Hoo, it's me look what I'm about...

Suppose there are a hell of a lot stories/characters to work through though.

Wow, I did not see that coming!

Things are definitely starting to heat up a bit. Daenerys has agreed to pay for the slave army by paying with one of her dragons... However I think the dragons are going to still be loyal to her.

Wow, I did not see that coming!

Things are definitely starting to heat up a bit. Daenerys has agreed to pay for the slave army by paying with one of her dragons... However I think the dragons are going to still be loyal to her.

That ending with Jamie. Smug prick got his comeuppance.

Having not read the book series yet (still on first book) I'm also thinking the same as you in that the trade of 1 Dragon for the army will still result with Daenerys ending up with all 3 of the dragons.

The wheels are in motion now in season 3.

I knew the thing with Jaime was going to happen 'cause i've read the books, which helped when the last few seconds of the copy i'd downloaded was overdubbed with a rock version of the Bear and the Maiden Fair....anyone else get that version?

I knew the thing with Jaime was going to happen 'cause i've read the books, which helped when the last few seconds of the copy i'd downloaded was overdubbed with a rock version of the Bear and the Maiden Fair....anyone else get that version?

That was meant to be the ending. They wanted a shocking musical number to end it as the ending was meant to be a shock.

Going into the standard orchestral ending wouldn't have given the same effect.

Source

Oh right! So the music was supposed to be there, but in my pirated version it started playing during the last few lines of dialogue.....bit bizarre!

so no one that's read the books is commenting on what the fuck wierdo story plot is going on with theon? is there not going to be a reek? if they let that piece of shit off lightly in the show I will not be a happy man....