NEurope
Oxigen_Waste

Game of Thrones

Shit, I need to finish the first book so I can catch up on the show (have limited myself to 3 episodes thus far on le Blu-ray so I don't overtake myself)

I'll just leave this here.

I dare you to watch the intro after that without singing along.

Or download it, stick it on a usb drive and plug it into your tv if you can :p

I stream all my stuff to the xbox and play it through there :)

Yeah that's your best bet. I always go for the HD version of Game of Thrones too because it's just that good.

I recently started watching this and damn is it addictive. As much as I want to blitz through this masterpiece, I find myself constantly aware there are only ten episodes in the first season and every episode I watch is one closer to having to wait a week between viewings.

Curse you, awesome show!

I need to get round to watching the first season still...it's just such a long show and big undertaking...

I need to get round to watching the first season still...it's just such a long show and big undertaking...

...until you watch the first episode, then it becomes effortless. :heh:

Ten episodes (well, twelve now) do not a long show make, Flamey. :p

I re-watched the first season in time for season two, genuinely forgot how much of a great season that was. Season two has also been great so far, but having to wait a week between each episode is killing me.

Need to get round to finishing the first book. I keep choosing gaming over reading though :p

Holy fucking shit that was awesome. What an incredible hour of television.

Now to watch it again!

While we wait the long wait I'll post this. Thought it was pretty funny and he kinda shares my feelings(and maybe everyone else who haven't read the books)

After finishing the second book I've lost interest in the series for the moment (book-wise anyway) the storylines are too slow, too many pointless characters named and it drags at times.

Some new casting for season 3.

Paul Kaye as Thoros or Myr?! Not what i imagined, but could be quite good!

Will Season 3 follow book 3 "entirely" or only half of it? I heard somewhere that book 3 would be split into two seasons.

I'm currently reading book 2 "Clash of Kings" and finishing off on the last 2 episodes of the 1st season. Again, i say to myself why didn't i get into the books earlier.

I wish no one had updated this thread... I wasn't even thinking of Game of Thrones and now I've been reminded how close the next season is, I'll be anticipating it all the more!

I suggest making mentioning Game of Thrones a bannable offense.

Starting after this post.

You just watch a new episode, nod approvingly, then NEVER MENTION IT AGAIN.

It's how real men watch television.

For anyone who is getting excited about the programme-that-must-not-be-named I would recommend listening to the above.

For anyone who is getting excited about the programme-that-must-not-be-named I would recommend listening to the above.

For anyone thinking about re-posting stuff - i would recommend looking on this very page.

A post you yourself 'thanked' no less! :p