NEurope
Goafer

N-E Awards Trophies (sort of)

I mentioned a special celebratory project in the awards results thread and here it is. I done made everyone trophies. Or at least pictures of trophies. In no particular order:

WholeLifeonNE.jpg

Thread.jpg

Taciturn.jpg

Staff.jpg

Spammer.jpg

Sigs.jpg

Return.jpg

Respected.jpg

RealLife.jpg

President.jpg

Positive.jpg

Objective.jpg

Newcomer.jpg

Negative.jpg

MultiplayerBuddy.jpg

MOTY.jpg

Mod.jpg

Missed.jpg

Knowledgeable.jpg

Helpful.jpg

Funniest.jpg

Elevator.jpg

DrunkPost.jpg

Creative.jpg

Couple.jpg

AttractiveMale.jpg

AttractiveFemale.jpg

Admin.jpg

MontageResize.jpg

Outstanding! :) Too bad not all the awards lent themselves well to a trophy.

Yeah. I had to just use the standard pose for some of them. Didn't want anyone left out though!

Too bad not all the awards lent themselves well to a trophy.

Indeed, just wondering what kind of custom trophies these awards could have produced...Still, good job Goafer! Makes up for the generic award titles...;)

The "drunk post" one is awesome :D

Can you get drunk on curiosity cola?

I don't know, but the mannequin appears to have managed on Dandelion and Burdock (I was hoping no one would notice it wasn't alcohol).

Fantastic work Goafer! A complete surprise :) Maybe we should give you the award names next year in advance? :P

Fantastic work Goafer! A complete surprise :) Maybe we should give you the award names next year in advance? :P

That would certainly help! Or a list of the winners a bit early (although this year it seems that they were released as soon as they were counted) as some were made to suit the winner (Mine, ReZ member of the year, RedShells avatar and a few others I think).

I'd be up for doing it next year, although I have no idea what else to do apart from re-do these ones.

If I'm in charge of them next year then I'd gladly release the results to you early :) Changing the names over'd be fine, but come on now, people have expectations now! :P

If I'm in charge of them next year then I'd gladly release the results to you early :) Changing the names over'd be fine, but come on now, people have expectations now! :P

I'll probably re-do them with more props or something.

Or I could bust out Manuel and go totally epic. I'm thinking on location photos and everything.

If you're going to do them again, Goafgoaf, you HAVE to make them all unique! You're awesome enough to pull it off! :D

Yeah, next year I'll start thinking of ideas as soon as the categories are announced. This years I left it a bit late.

So awesome. I also happen to think that the multiplayer award is one of the best, so, good job :heh:

So awesome. I also happen to think that the multiplayer award is one of the best, so, good job :heh:

That one was a massive pain in the arse. The controller wouldn't stay balanced and every time I moved the mannequin so that the hands touched it, it fell off. Then when I moved the controller back into position, the mannequin fell over or moved, thus beginning the cycle all over again.

I'm too old for this shit...

Edited by Goafer

Well most likely we'll be using the same awards next year, if that eases any worries :P There were a few dumb ones (mostly the site-related ones...) but there's scope for more awards. Last year when Ash did them he staggered the voting. This year we had too many awards that simply weren't voted on.

But yeah! It's a long way off! You've put a lot of effort in, and I don't know know if "thanks" really covers it!

But yeah! It's a long way off! You've put a lot of effort in, and I don't know know if "thanks" really covers it!

I wouldn't really consider it effort since I enjoyed doing it, but it's appreciated none the less! Plus it gave me an excuse to use the camera and also gave me a few new photos for my RedBubble site.

Man, these pictures are awesome! :grin:

Meanwhile, my own mannequin will stay with his cane, top hat and fancy moustache. And a kitten.

*Still the winner of Best Playground Game 2010*

Glorious, I wish my mannequinn would pose like that, the arms don't go anywhere near a 90 degree angle.