NEurope
Guy

Nostalgia: Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers

awesome...how much and from where you order?

Amazon.com, just under $45 (~£29.15) after shipping.

Just watched the first 2 episodes, so far so good.

I'm not sure this warranted a thread of it's own but a sentai management game called Chroma Squad just got a release date and it looks pretty darn amazing:

http://www.chromasquad.com

Tactical turn-based manager game, with sentai heroes and old-school pixel art! Everything you want in a fresh indie game!

In this game you become responsible for managing and recording episodes for a sentai TV studio. Hire actors, craft equipment from carboard and duct tape, record episodes and explode everything up!

CS01_NEW.jpg

CS02_NEW.jpg

So far only announced for PC from what I can tell releasing on 30th April.

Is this the one that was a Kickstarter?

Yep I think so but looks like it is going on general sale.

I'm still tryin to save for the legacy Dragon Dagger... I notice no green or white inserts.... did Tommy have a different communicator?

I've just been up my attic, just generally having a clear out of stuff and moving boxes around, when I came across these.

image_zpsgnxmhexd.jpeg

I wonder if they are worth anything on eBay?

*loads eBay up*

How do you have all that unopened?

They have all been opened, I just kept the boxes. Look at the Rocky figure. It's blatantly been opened! :D

Are those the ones where the heads flipped round to show their faces? I had a couple of those :)

Are those the ones where the heads flipped round to show their faces? I had a couple of those :)

Indeed they are. :)

They have all been opened, I just kept the boxes. Look at the Rocky figure. It's blatantly been opened! :D

I obviously didnt look closely enough and just reacted :heh:

Why dublicates though?

Anyway....video

I obviously didnt look closely enough and just reacted :heh:

Why dublicates though?

Season one and season two figures. Tommy, Jason, Billy, Trini, Kimberly and Zack. Adam, Rocky, Aisha, Tommy, Billy and Kimberly.

They went for just over £100 on eBay today. Not too shabby.

Look pretty good. Hopefully she'll ham it up to the eyeballs as it should be.

I saw some people point out that there's a connection between this style and the green ranger which is quite cool (green and gold, looks like armour, scaley like a dragon)

I'm glad it doesn't look like the classic character, it needs to be something of its own, something that suits now a bit more.

Looking forward to seeing the suits!

I saw some people point out that there's a connection between this style and the green ranger which is quite cool (green and gold, looks like armour, scaley like a dragon)

ha3Vb0A.jpg

People are speculating she will be the Green Ranger in some form. This better not happen.

ha3Vb0A.jpg

People are speculating she will be the Green Ranger in some form. This better not happen.

I was already thinking that when I saw the image, well not exactly that but what if she's green because of some stolen power from the Green Ranger rather than her being the green ranger... I don't know how Power Rangers works anymore, I'm guessing they just make it up as they go along. :p

Loved the original series though. :grin:

Green Ranger theorising...

Love the theory that she may be a fallen Ranger and this is what she's done with the costume. That her power/essence may find it's way back into a form for Tommy to find. It would also set a now powerless Rita up for a comeback.

Edited by Retro_Link