NEurope
Guy

Nostalgia: Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers

Possibly the Zeo then, but I don't know, I just have in my head that it was an earlier Zord type - maybe the Thunderzords - and only ever just one scene, which is what made it stand out to me. Possibly I made it up :p

I have a feeling you are right. I don't remember when either though lol

Go, Go, Power Rangers! — Seven Films Envisioned By Lionsgate

The original Power Rangers television series has longevity. It is still on the air; though renamed fairly often and recast at least a dozen times. Lionsgate, the studio behind the new big screen adaptation of the Saban series hopes its film franchise will last as long.

Deadline reports the studio told industry analysts during a call earlier this morning that they hope to make “five, six or seven of them.” A seemingly ambitious plan for the property.

The new film stars Becky G, RJ Cyler, Ludi Lin, Dacre Montgomery and Naomi Scott as a team of robot-driving, Putty-fighting teens focused on ending the threat posed by Elizabeth Banks‘ Rita Repulsa. With the precedent set by the TV series, cast members and threats can be swapped out as production realities demand — provided of course that the first film is successful upon its March 24th, 2017 release.

But should the film succeed, there may yet be room for Lord Zedd and Ivan Ooze to make a theatrical return.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/05/26/go-go-power-rangers-seven-films-envisioned-by-lionsgate/

"Together we are more" .......except for that one guy. Fuck him, he stands on the floor where he belongs!

"Together we are more" .......except for that one guy. Fuck him, he stands on the floor where he belongs!

I think he's doing an impression of Northern Ireland. Part of the same team, just not on the same connecting piece.

Couldn't they have used a longer car?

The image is actually a stock photo, so they didn't even use a car.

13775851_1058333247547269_1741445346741864733_n.jpg?oh=ad5bbc38d3ea70ef7d534a4836c414b5&oe=58226753

Love how the Power Coins look like a bunch of ambers with hologram of dinosaurs inside it. Yep Rita got the green coin in her staff.

Please... Please can anyone find me the mp3 or youtube video with the COMPLETE Dragonzord flute song??

The most popular is the first part of the song: dah! da-dah! da-da-dah!!

But theres a final part to it that seems to be completely cut out of history...:weep: Need that ringtone epicness.

There's more to that song? There seems little point since the Zord is already out of the water and ready after the first couple of lines.

I do like the idea of the Zord standing there waiting to fight while Tommy is just sat jamming on his flute and the city is being destroyed around him.

There's more to that song? There seems little point since the Zord is already out of the water and ready after the first couple of lines.

I do like the idea of the Zord standing there waiting to fight while Tommy is just sat jamming on his flute and the city is being destroyed around him.

I think the extra part is played when there is some sort of delay with the zord coming out.