NEurope
chairdriver

Battlestar Galactica & Caprica

Apparently there was an attempted delivery at 8:27 PM on Tuesday. I had absolutely no idea.

Edit: Urgh. They've used Yodel this time. Chances of actually getting it are extremely low.

Edited by Cube

Apparently there was an attempted delivery at 8:27 PM on Tuesday. I had absolutely no idea.

Edit: Urgh. They've used Yodel this time. Chances of actually getting it are extremely low.

erm... does that mean it's not just held at the post office for you?

Just been watching the bonus features like teh deleted scenes (I watched all the "webisodes" already so no worries about spoilers) and currently watching the VFX featurette....did you know the idea for B&C originated as an idea for a episodic downloadable video game... I did not :)

Little disappointed there is no featurette detailing info on the gap between the end (cancellation) of Caprica and start of B&C :(

Also when I first put in the disc the first thing it did was play a ad for the BSG Complete Boxset....makes me want to rewatch the show again :D

There's also compatability for D-Box...which would be cool if I had D-Box :p

Will get round to watching the movie itself later or tomorrow when I have the free time to sit down with some popcorn :D

erm... does that mean it's not just held at the post office for you?

No, it's a courier. A terrible courier.

Mine just came in the post, by "expediated International delivery" or something like that... did you pay for a more expensive service for a courier?

I went with the middle postage option. Amazon assign delivery companies at random.

Bet that extra amount spent doesn't seem worth it now so :nono:

Hope you get it soon as I know you haven't watched it online and are prolly itching to watch it all in full now

I complained via Twitter and they got in touch with me - I've asked if I can add extra delivery information (there's a security lodge open quite late) and they've apparently done so.

Edit: And it has just arrived.

Edited by Cube

I complained via Twitter and they got in touch with me - I've asked if I can add extra delivery information (there's a security lodge open quite late) and they've apparently done so.

Edit: And it has just arrived.

Haha Awesome,

Hope you enjoy it : peace:

I've just started watching this on Netflix. behind the times I know enjoying it so far.

I've just started watching this on Netflix. behind the times I know enjoying it so far.

It's such a great show. I'm currently just over half way through the 3rd season, on my 3rd time through.

It's such a great show. I'm currently just over half way through the 3rd season, on my 3rd time through.

Yeah still only on 1st season. So many things I love about it! Love the old school ship vibe....helps with production costs not having a snazzy bridge etc... Also all this religion stuff is really interesting.

Yeah still only on 1st season. So many things I love about it! Love the old school ship vibe....helps with production costs not having a snazzy bridge etc... Also all this religion stuff is really interesting.

Strap yourself in your in for one hell of a ride mother frakker :bouncy:

Small tip to help improve your overall experience...when you get to season 2, after the episode "Captains Hand" (think it the 3rd or 4th last ep of season 2) don't go to the next episode... watch the movie "Razor" instead (I assume Netflix have it.. it's prolly in with the season 4 eps as it gets put in there with the BluRay boxset)... after you watch Razor then continue to finish season 2 :wink:

Speaking of people watching BSG for teh first time.... @welsh_gamer have you started on that boxset yet????

Edited by Mokong

Strap yourself in your in for one hell of a ride mother frakker :bouncy:

Small tip to help improve your overall experience...when you get to season 2, after the episode "Captains Hand" (think it the 3rd or 4th last ep of season 2) don't go to the next episode... watch the movie "Razor" instead (I assume Netflix have it.. it's prolly in with the season 4 eps as it gets put in there with the BluRay boxset)... after you watch Razor then continue to finish season 2 :wink:

Speaking of people watching BSG for teh first time.... @Welshgamer have you started on that boxset yet????

Razor is put in there somewhere on Netflix. I remember seeing it as I knew there was somewhere. I have a feeling it was Season 4.

Speaking of people watching BSG for teh first time.... @welsh_gamer have you started on that boxset yet????

Ha ha, no I've still not started it, but you'll be pleased to know that after that Arrested Development binge yesterday, I'm going to finally start on Breaking Bad tonight! BSG will be next, I promise! :heh:

Nice one. I think one of the best episodes of the entire series is the first one, "33".

Ha ha, no I've still not started it, but you'll be pleased to know that after that Arrested Development binge yesterday, I'm going to finally start on Breaking Bad tonight! BSG will be next, I promise! :heh:

Haha... I reckon you should start on BSG first and leave Breaking Bad till the fifth and final season ends later this year so you can watch it all without waiting for new eps :wink:

Frack, forgot about Razor again!

Great show! Finally watched it! Great!

Then there is that 4th season.....WHAT THE EVER LOVING FUCK?!

Okay, granted I was drunkish or busy through half of it....Starbuck wasn't explained regardless. Minor Plot hole.

Boomer WHY THE FUCK WOULD THE HUMANS NOT WANT TO TRY HER FOR TREASON OR GIVE HER TO THE CYLONS TO TRY FOR TREASON?!?!??!!?! SHE FUCKING SHOT ADAMA! They had no reason to just....keep her in the brig for fuck alls sake. AT WHICH POINT THE ENDING FALLS APART. They never should have kept her, Cheif (wasshisname) never would have helped her to steal the Cylon halfbreed. THEY NEVER HAD TO GO FIGHT.

ALSO Chief kills fucking Tori for killing Callie, fuck yeah! OH WAIT no one, NO ONE questions him what the fuck did you do that for and break the truce dumbass?

HOLY SHIT THEY BOTCHED THAT!

Add me to the list of people who are only now starting to watch BSG as I found the entire collection - Seasons 1-4 plus final and Razor - in a charity shop for £19.99 :) seemed like a good price, I watched the mini-series the other night, liking what I've seen so far so I'll start on season 1 over the weekend with any luck. :D

Add me to the list of people who are only now starting to watch BSG as I found the entire collection - Seasons 1-4 plus final and Razor - in a charity shop for £19.99 :) seemed like a good price, I watched the mini-series the other night, liking what I've seen so far so I'll start on season 1 over the weekend with any luck. :D

Better cancelling real life.

I want to rewatch the show myself, but the three first seasons(I bought them as a boxset) are hidden away somewhere in the attic and the show isn't on Netflix over here.

BUMPAGE

Few things

1: How are the peeps who only recently started watching this for first time getting on? I know @S\.C\.G just finished the show (...waiting for him to post impressions), how is everyone else finding it? @welsh_gamer did you finally start watching the boxset you got? :D

2: I have started yet another rewatch in the last few days. On season 1, got the ep "Six degrees of Seperation" on right now.

Still loving every minute. I don't think I have ever watched any show this many times, with the possible exception of stuff that was re-run many many times on TV like Fresh Prince, so I guess the only show I have rewatched this many times out of choice to get the boxset and constantly play it.

The Mini Series to start it off, still love it, the final moment in the 2nd part still has an epic impact even though I know what is coming.

Epic moments in episodes still hold weight so much. such as

in "Act of Contrition"

"Now walk out... while you still can"

That scene still gave me chills and EJO's delievery of that line even though I've heard it so many times still sends shivers :D

Also little things that happen with some characters I'm finding funny given I know what happens to them later on, still picking up on new small things even on my umpteenth viewing haha.

Hey, guys, about Carpica... is it worth a watch?

Yes indeed, it's a bit slow but picks up as it goes on.

EDIT:

hhmmm...actually thread could do with a small title change I think

I don't mind slow. At all. Was thinking about rewatching BSG, but I'll try Caprica first and then go back to BSG after.