NEurope
Guy

Happy Birthday N-Europe!

been a lurker since the n64 days and never looked back love this place merry birthday guys!

Lies.

Although me and ReZ were in a headline in The Sun the other day.

This is all I can see when I look at the new banner:

reZ.jpg

To be fair, N-E and ReZ are pretty much one and the same thing when it comes down to it.

This is all I can see when I look at the new banner:

reZ.jpg

OMG now its all been wrecked for me....

I spend my free time creating a logo and you all come and defile and ridicule it. How dare you associate that green text abomination with it.

I hate you all

:cry::cry::cry:

lolz

What a joyous occasion! Hurray!

Thank you all for sticking with us :)

P.S.: Eddage I can totally see the 13, so turn that frown upside down!

There's a one and a three. They're attached but so are a lot of things in life. You know where ReZ ends and Goafer begins, right?

I can easily see it as well, but I must admit that I saw 'ReZ' before I saw '13'.

Yep me too

ReZ has slipped into the subconscious of us all.... pretty soon he'll be in our dreams :shakehead

Seriously what is wrong with you people, you can't just ignore half the logo to make it seem like something else. Even after you mention it still looks nothing like rez... well actually I'll give some credit the e looks like an e, you know, because it is a fucking e

I'll break it down for all the tards...

Untitled-1-3.gif

Christ you lot are irritating...

and dumb...

If it helps, I saw it first time. Plus the fact the 13 is made up of the ne bits.

Seriously what is wrong with you people, you can't just ignore half the logo to make it seem like something else. Even after you mention it still looks nothing like rez... well actually I'll give some credit the e looks like an e, you know, because it is a fucking e

I'll break it down for all the tards...

Untitled-1-3.gif

Christ you lot are irritating...

and dumb...

You can't really decide how anyone views the logo. That's not a conscious thing. We're not actively ignoring anything or making it seem like something else.

You have to admit that especially the three is very stylish. I'm not criticising it in any way, I've always loved the stylish N-E font, but not all the characters are equally easily recognised.

EDIT: Looking at it again, I think perhaps it'd help if there was a bit of space between the 3 and the 1.

Edited by Dannyboy-the-Dane

Poor Eddage, you need a hug :hug:

If it makes you feel better I never saw it as anything other than what it is intended to be... I still can't see the 13 as a Z :heh:

As I said on the Staff Board I thought it had a nice flow that complimented the arrow logo very well.

For the record, I do really like the sigs and logos you do, Eddage. :) They're awesome! :D Just wanted to give some constructive criticism, that's all. :)

I'm stunned by the font, even if I thought it was meant to say "Revo", as some random allusion to Revolution. *shrug*