NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Grebe

A viewtiful Joe 3D?

I wonder whether this could ever happen?

I know the beauty of the current viewtiful joe games have partly relied on its original and unique imagery, but think of it in 3D, an rpg style possibly?

bah, only an idea

RPG style? Would be *really* hard to pull off IMO, it would just seem to corny for it's own good, and I doubt the gameplay will be that good so that you could overlook the entire story.

Nah, VJ should IMO stay an action title, but sure, spinoffs can be nice.

Don't really see the need for a 3D Viewtiful Joe, as it's gameplay now is what makes it so special; i couldn't really see it working either.

Perhaps the 2d would get a tad boring? thats a need for it i guess......

I dunno. I think it would be cool having viewtiful joe in some sort of rpg in his crazy world with all the different enemies and bosses in colourful, wonderful, amazingly stunning 3d :))

Viewtiful joe already looks amazing, they wouldnt change it i dont reckon. Wouldnt really suit it IMO

It doesnt HAVE to be an rpg, could be anything. How about a fighting game in the vain of virtua fighter, or if they wanted to keep the cel shaded, a cel shaded fighting game.

If they make a spinoff, they need to keep the style, otherwise it wouldn't just be Viewtiful. What about somekind of weird VJ/Killer7 mix, where you walk on "rails" and use two Rev controllers to fight with

Sign in to follow this