NEurope
Murr

2011 - Plans For The Year?

So this isnt a new year resolution thread, but what you are or what you want to do or achieve in 2011?

I'm Looking forward to Seeing Foo Fighters and Blink 182 in the summer, and although its ages away, i cant wait to go to Mauritius in November.

We're also planning to go on a week holiday somewere in June, but that's to be confirmed.

What i'd like to do??? well when i turn 25 in August, i'd like to sell my Corsa, and upgrade that to either somthing like a Supra, 350z, GTO. I've got some funds available for new car, and i'm tired of chugging along in a small car, figure after i turn 25, insurance should come down a little bit, and by then i'd also have 7 years no claims *touch wood*. obviously will still cost a small fortune to insure and maintain, but im financially stable to balance that and the house now :)

other thing I'd like to do? Decorate the bathroom, its still the original suite from when we moved in, and its far far to retro for my liking.

anyways... how about you guys/girls. what are you looking forward to?

I've got a ridiculous year ahead of me:

- Re-join the gym

- Go to Ireland

- Download 2011

- My 21st in June

- Get a full time job by the end of June

- Get a new flat for Julsy 1st

- Go to france in august

- Graduate from uni.

For now I think that's it, it's basically going from student life to ''real'' life.

Towards the end of last year I started loosing weight and getting fit, lost just over 2 stone before taking a short break over the festive period. It restarts tomorrow and i'm looking forward to getting down to where I want to be and just having the willpower to keep it going. I've a North American holiday planned for November, still need to work out exactly where I'm going though. I might try and fit in a smaller break during the summer or possible April/May time. I've got a few gigs so far, Angels & Airwaves in February and The Script in March. I've got the chance to go to TITP, so might do that.

That's all I've actually got planned, the rest i'll just roll with.

What am I going to do this year? The same thing I do every year. Try to take over the world.

Actually, I do have some aims:

- Move out of my parents' house.

- Attain at least a C rank in cooking and cleaning

- Learn to use an apostrophe if used wrong a few lines up.

- Become better with money.

- Start up and maintain a new webcomic.

- Ties into the above, but put my creativity to better use.

- Read more books. Some without pictures

- Stop biting my fingernails.

- Go on at least one holiday someplace abroad.

- Lose my developing Majin Buu physique.

Edited by Guy

Graduate.

Disappear like Bruce Wayne.

Come back in 2012 as herald to a new world.

-Graduate

-Start new job in London

-Contemplate moving out or staying at home and saving

3 small easy things, naht.

- Learn to use an apostrophe if used wrong a few lines up.

It wasn't, so that's one down - and it's only January 2nd. This will be a cinch!

As for me, I too would like to move out of my parents' house and be more creative. Also, a job would be nice. And maybe go back to university and write my thesis before it's too late. If I do half of those I'll be content.

Got a big year ahead of me. In roughly chronological order:

-Launch my business/website (January, possibly going to be pushed back a month because...)

-Pass January exams and hand in dissertation in February 11th

-Graduate from Uni with at least a 2:1

-Grow the business to an amount where I can earn a decent living and not have to move back in with my parents

-Cut bodyfat percentage to under 13% (currently 18%)

-Go abroad with friends

-Start new job in London

-Contemplate moving out or staying at home and saving

Oh hai there!

I have no fucking idea.

I graduate in June and after that sod if I know. Suppose I'll spend the first six months schmoozing and getting my name out there and hope it leads to something.

Actually, scratch that. This will probably play a large role in my 2011.

Edited by Ashley

newyears_2011.png

- Start up and maintain a new webcomic.

What happened to the old one?

- Stop biting my fingernails.

Fuck no. No way I'm gonna stop biting my nails anytime soon. It's too satisfying. And the toes as well if I can reach them.

- Lose my developing Majin Buu physique.

Just spunk out the Old Kai inside you and be the Kid Buu. I know you can do it.

Actually, scratch that. This will probably play a large role in my 2011.

I'm coming to them all.

PS you owe me a drink.

I'm coming to them all.

PS you owe me a drink.

I know but "buying Henry a drink" is hardly a big plan for my 2011 :heh: Maybe we should go to Tangled! Apparently pretty good.

I have a few things I'd like to get done this year.

Sort my job from being a bit boring to what I actually want it to be. Should be fairly easy to achieve but I need to tread carefully for a while.

Sort out my money situation, see if it's at all possible for me to buy some sort of house.

Sort out my lovelife, this is a bit of a resolution but I really need to stop getting myself in bad situations with girls.

Have a holiday, I've not really had one in a few years, I'd like to go to Hawaii this year.

Go to a Grand Prix, as a massive F1 fan it saddens me that I've never been, almost made it last year then new job got in the way. I am going to do my best to make it to Korea or Dubai this time.

Sort out a couple of blogs, again something I've kind of started in the past, now I have a few good ideas and want to see what I can do with them.

Thats it for now, now that they're written down I feel like I have to at least try and get them completed.

No big plans really, just stay alive till the end of the year, get a holiday at some point, that's about it.

Survive eet!!! :D

seriously though:

Gym at least 3 times a week (setting a reasonable 3 rather than a hard to maintain 5)

Good diet & lose weight

Go out a bit moar, but try to refrain from drinking too much...

all my "plans" seem to be money/savings orientated/dependent:

- save for friend's wedding in april.

- save for london burlesque fest in april.

- save for jamba's awesome birthday treat which i'm totallyalreadyplannng'causei'mthemostawesomegirlfriendevaaarrrrrrrrr.

- save for going to friend's wedding in august... in noraway.

- find job. get job. KEEP JOB.

- ????

- profit.

- keep up the good work on YSFE :laughing:

(/sub plan: keep smiling)

:grin:

Learn to drive, write more and set myself up in Portsmouth in any kind of fashion that would allow me to survive there. All are things already under-way and anything else will be a bonus. Gonna be an interesting year.

I don't have many plans for 2011. The ones i do have, i intend to maintain. Which are

Slim-up a bit more. I did well last year, losing just over 1 1/2 stone and 2 inches off the waist. My intentions are to keep this up, eat healthier and hopefully i will be happier with myself.

Get a job, and keep it longer than 6 months. Ok, the 6 month thing may not be broken for a while because of how damaged this country is. But i do intend to get a job, save some money up and have a purpose once more.

Become more sociable. I don't talk to a great deal of people, and the ones who i do talk to i don't talk to often (except parents and a few mates, thats about it). I hope to be more sociable and grow in confidence when talking to peeps.

Thats about it really, i don't plan a lot otherwise i forget about 1/2 of what i plan.

I also planned to change my signature and avatar, so I have. Nostalgic, right?

Graduate.

Re-establish my full time position as The Punisher of N-Europe.

Go travelling (from Venice up to Amsterdam)

No offence and I love Dragonballz but I liked you more with your innocent Scoop patented glee stuff.

No offence and I love Dragonballz but I liked you more with your innocent Scoop patented glee stuff.

kanye-west-sunglasses-lanvin-01.jpg&t=1

You've come full circle. You were banished from the lands as The Kids Who Are Not The Second, snuck back in as Scoop and redeemed yourself, and now you've evolved into:

The Third Scoop! Or Scoop III, if you prefer.