NEurope
McPhee

The Hottest Games of 2011

I thought someone would try and come in with some smartass wit but no, he actually said "I'm a far more interesting game."

And that was it.

That Demon's Souls guy is pretty rude and needs to stop comparing apples and oranges. D:

Gears of War 3 and Mass Effect 3?

I'm sorted. :D Two of my favourite series and the reasons I bought my 360 in the first place.

Oh and Pokemon Black and White which i'm super pumped for like always since Pokemon is my drug. :)

*snorts some finely cut Mamoswine hairs*

Well, it'll obviously be Zelda, Portal 2 or Mass Effect 3.

Edit: Or a game I've never heard of.

Edit2: And I saw that reply.

Edited by Cube

Edit2: And I saw that reply.
haha, alright ninja! It was only telling you to go watch! I hope you did!

2011 is dead to me until they tease GTA V [/stubborn]

I'll still be buying the majority of those games

I too have started jonesing for another GTA fix. Though we probably won't see GTA V until the next console generation. But I'll be cool with another GTA: [City Name].

The Last Guardian makes sense at the top of that countdown, I guess. I keep forgetting that the game exists, though. That's what happens when you announce games too early.

haha, alright ninja! It was only telling you to go watch! I hope you did!

I had a quick glance without sound. As a result I had to use Wikipedia to see if The Last Guardian was what I thought it was (I was wrong - I thought it was that big Wii RPG/action game).

Seems to be the year of the western RPG. The Witcher 2, Deus Ex: HE, TES: Skyrim, Mass Effect 3, Dragon Age 2 and Guild Wars 2. Has there been a better year for RPGs like... ever?

Not in a single year, but if I could have a range, I'd still go for '93-'95 :D

That aside, yes, this year looks fantastic.

One thing I'm quite happy about is that, although there's loads of great titles coming, none of them are out imminently, which gives me time to get through this huge pile of games I bought ages ago but haven't played yet, like RDR and New Vegas.