NEurope
Dog-amoto

Name That Game: 2011 Edition

I GOT A POINT MOTHERFUCKERRRS!!

Soooooo many times I've been far too late to win a point so I've not even bothered posting. This is Win of the Week for me!

CLUE 001 FIGHT BYDO WITH BYDO

CLUE 003 is also a Japanese animated television series..

CLUE 009 When your life reaches zero, the game is over. There are no continues, my friend. Don't even think about using auto-fire, or I'll know.

001 R-Type Final MoogleViper +1

As it stands, darksnowman will be the first to have a guess at the bonus picture unless someone else can come up with the goods and guess the final two games :heh:

Edited by nekunando

003 Gungrave Jonnas +1

009 Metal Gear Solid D_prOdigy +1

Well done everyone :hehe: This round has produced the following results:

darksnowman +2

D_prOdigy +2

jayseven +1

MoogleViper +1

Jonnas +1

Magnus +1

Patch +1

mcj metroid +1

I'm happy for anyone else to begin another round at any point now, but there is now a bonus picture available :hehe:

NTGcatchphrase.jpg

darksnowman and D_prOdigy may now both nominate two panels each to be removed from the image (corresponding to how many correct answers they got in this round). I will then post the picture with the panels removed and only these two will be able to post guesses about the game. They are only allowed one attempt each and if neither gets the correct answer, I will removed a further 6 panels (of my own choice as it may take a while to get responses from everyone else) and the picture will then be open to everone who answered correctly in this round, namely darksnowman, D_prOdigy, jayseven, MoogleViper, Jonnas, Magnus, Patch and mcj metroid :smile: Again, only one guess per person!

If noone has guessed the image after this stage, I will remove the two remaining panels and anyone may guess :grin:

If the picture is guessed in the first stage involving darksnowman and D_prOdigy, 2 Points will be awarded to the victor. A correct answer following that will result in 1 Point.

I hope everyone understands :smile: I just fancied adding something a little different this time..

I'll remove those and get the picture up. I'll get rid of another 2 when D_prOdigy gets on.. but you're free to take your guess now if you don't want to wait :heh:

Here you go..

NTG2011hidden27.jpg

Say what you see :heh:

I reckon the game will be very easy to guess (if you know it :indeed:) as quite a bit is revealed already!

Edited by nekunando

It strikes me as easy to someone who'd know it. I don't think I do. So I'll go for a 6 and a 9 please, Carol.

Its not Disaster Day of Crisis, Resi 4 or Armorines so... I'll have to pass. ::shrug: Mr Chips isn't smiling down upon me for this bonus round.

I guess that leaves the floor open for MCJ. Better not be wrong, or it'd be pretty embarrassing. ;)

Nah, the game doesn't look familiar and MCJ seemed so excited that I wouldn't want to ruin this for him anyway.

Though if he doesn't guess soon, he might miss his chance.

I was only taking the piss I don't have a clue at first glance:D

BUt I'm a good researcher :)

Man, this round is never going to end. :heh:

Knowing Nando, it's some really obscure Japanese game that no one's ever heard about. Try searching for those.