NEurope
jayseven

New Year's Eve Plans?

even though you met them both at the same place... at the same time. :nono:

an unusually clever parlor trick, no doubt... :indeed:

House party. I am told there will be Wii. That was good enough to entice me out of my shell.

Well given Power Cut Wednesday was your favourite Wii game of the year, I would have thought the mention of it would have kept you well and truly riveted into that shell of yours.

even though you met them both at the same place... at the same time. :nono:

But ... that means ...

They're both Spider-Man?! :o

I have no idea why, but for the first time in as long as I can remember, the thought of going out is actually upsetting me. URGh. I kinda have to...will just feel annoyed tomorrow...even though I've never had a good New years. I was meant to leave for my friends house an hour ago, but just spent the time getting dressed and having a weird inner monologue at the mirror about how hideous I look tonight.

*sigh*

I'll go put my shoes on. Maybe tie the laces.

On the bright side you have a Tori Amos song in the making.

I've never had a good New years.

I was meant to leave for my friends house

Spent the time getting dressed

Having a weird inner monologue at the mirror

Talking about how hideous I look tonight.

I'll go put my shoes on.

Maybe tie the laces.

I have no idea why, but for the first time in as long as I can remember, the thought of going out is actually upsetting me. URGh. I kinda have to...will just feel annoyed tomorrow...even though I've never had a good New years. I was meant to leave for my friends house an hour ago, but just spent the time getting dressed and having a weird inner monologue at the mirror about how hideous I look tonight.

*sigh*

I'll go put my shoes on. Maybe tie the laces.

I feel that. The time when I have a stable (for the moment) job and have the money, I'm not that fussed about going out. Even though last time I saw them out on Christmas Eve a couple of us started talking about old school Pokémon and we recounted our first squads and Pokémon Stadium. One remembered my Amazing Pidgeot Lucky. If I was out with them tonight (assuming they are out) not sure what we'd talk about, we didn't play Yu-Gi-Oh.

On the bright side you have a Tori Amos song in the making.

She did a shit song last year about New Year.

I think your/mine is better already, one verse in.

it wqs ezy in tghe end great yes I love the feeling

it eas like:

Get witgh them or I will.

Merry Nu Yr.

Well given Power Cut Wednesday was your favourite Wii game of the year, I would have thought the mention of it would have kept you well and truly riveted into that shell of yours.

As hoped, only games we played could be enjoyed with presses of buttons and not waves of the arm. It's easy to forget you're playing the Wii when you're holding a GameCube controller in your hand.

Smash Bros. Brawl was the main course and I took my fill.

I spent years campaigning for consoles at house parties I was invited to. I've finally found people who are down with that so I'll take what I can get. Better Wii than without.

Not that I would have objected to playing any motion games. The Wii is a great party console, energising groups who would otherwise shy away from gaming entirely. The Wii being used actually belonged to the host's dad for example.

Edited by Guy

I broke my fucking back on the bouncy castle, and woke up in my house this morning next to an immense amount of bread for waking up to. I didn't even party that hard, I came home by half 2! So much for a light night.

Also, happy 2011 folks.

Happy New Decade to all!

At the party I went to, the hose got completely wasted by 10pm lol

(Wasn't that last year?)

No it wasn't.

In the Gregorian Calendar, which is the calendar we use, there is no Year 0 therefore the first decade in AD was 1-10 and it went up like that :)

(Wasn't that last year?)

Well since there is no year zero, it going from 1B.C. to 1A.D., the ten year periods we define as a decade completes at the end of the year.

It's why people were wrong in celebrating the passing of the second millennium at the start of the year 2000 when all that meant is we have had 1999 full years... because the count begins at 1 and not 0.

Or what Serebii said :)

I broke my fucking back on the bouncy castle, and woke up in my house this morning next to an immense amount of bread for waking up to. I didn't even party that hard, I came home by half 2! So much for a light night.

Also, happy 2011 folks.

I know the feeling man, all to well!

My New Year's Celebration was way better than I expected. Had a great dinner while getting drunk on 3 bottles of cider with 3 of my friends. Then went off to the pub where more of my friends were, and we talked and celebrated and danced and got more drunk. It was great. :yay:

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND DECADE EVERYONE.