NEurope
jayseven

New Year's Eve Plans?

After skiing up in Aviemore/Cairngorms for the past 2 days and then a 3 hour drive back to Glasgow, arriving at 7pm, I was absolutely shattered. Went to my bed around 10pm, got up at 11:30 when the girl came round, back to sleep a couple hours later when she left. Woke up when she phoned me at half 3, back to sleep 15 mins later.

Perfect Hogmanay for me, no booze, lots of sleep. No hangover. :)

yeah my night was gooooooooooooooood, I got nice and drunk. Then drank some more.

Happy New Year everyone!

Today I went to my cousin's 4th birthday party at 3 (only woke up at 2) where an children's entertainer came on NEW YEARS DAY?! All the screaming, loud and annoying children meant my hangover just got worse and worse. Subsided a bit now but I fear I shall be asleep before today's midnight :p

No it wasn't.

In the Gregorian Calendar, which is the calendar we use, there is no Year 0 therefore the first decade in AD was 1-10 and it went up like that :)

Well my Verdukian calendar starts at 0 AD so screw you :p

Well I went to bed at 9.00pm and had a great 12hrs catch-up on sleep... Happy New Year!

Spent New Years Day with Eddage and his family, and my family... eating pizza and playing large family games of Articulate (word Pictionary)... t'was good fun! :D

mmm...staying up until 4 watching the Psychic channel. :)

Great way to ring in the New Year!

I thought you'd be doing something like that.

I don't even remember anything before 12, erm oops?

Not particularly how I wanted to celebrate new year, but apparently I was very happy, so woot.

Someone drugged me in town. I have a total blackout for the latter part of the night. Pretty scary stuff, but luckily my friends took me home.

I'm staying at work this year.

Someone drugged me in town. I have a total blackout for the latter part of the night. Pretty scary stuff' date=' but luckily my friends took me home.

I'm staying at work this year.[/quote']

I originally thought that myself, given I never usually black out like I did. Plus the throwing up part.

Damn people and their drugs! :shakehead

Wasn't B&B about half an hour away anyway? Seems like an impressive feat to get from there to home via an offy.

Easily make it in 15 mins, and I lived opposite Costcutters remember!

SO! I spent my NYE drinking, playing various board games and just chatting shit. At one point my freinds accidentally DDoS'd their friends website after writing a program to find a picture of a foot with an android on it.

I don't really remember much. Some deep chats and lots of TRON. Next day woke up at 3pm and we were drunk again by 5, and I was supposed to get on a train at 3, ended up getting on a train at like 7 then heading straight to a mate's house to watch UFC125 live at 2am, then went to bed around 6am and woke up at 1.30 and then got home and aaaah relaaax!

Someone drugged me in town. I have a total blackout for the latter part of the night. Pretty scary stuff' date=' but luckily my friends took me home.

I'm staying at work this year.[/quote']

Yeah, sorry about that.

I'm staying at work this year.

The whole of 2011?

If so by work you better mean this place.

If this place feels like work, he's doing it wrong.

Well with my presence here, this place at the very least feels like a chore for everyone.

If this place feels like work, he's doing it wrong.

Except he does work here.

Yes, but unless you're paying him, I assume he's doing it because he gets some sort of enjoyment out of it. Or maybe he just really, really likes you.

Or you've got something on him. Whichever.

All of the above.

I did buy him a meal.

And I don't even treat my hookers that well.

So he owes you, then. Fair enough. He should have known that there's no such thing as a free meal.