NEurope
The Bard

Hipster Hitler

Is this some sort of "last word" battle?

No offence intended, but it often seems to be for you. I'm sorry, but this is why people can get annoyed at you; you're always so argumentative, and you partout have to keep arguments going to the point where they've long since become tiresome.

You have your own opinions that happen to often clash with those of other forum members. Fine, no problem there. We're all entitled to our own opinions. But constantly arguing and defending those opinions over and over again in this fashion is annoying to say the least.

Don't get me wrong; there's nothing wrong with a good debate. But whenever you're debating something, you never seem to know when the debate has been worn thin. This whole debate really should have just ended at: "I don't find these comics funny [insert potential reasons here]."

No offence intended, but it often seems to be for you. I'm sorry, but this is why people can get annoyed at you; you're always so argumentative, and you partout have to keep arguments going to the point where they've long since become tiresome.

You have your own opinions that happen to often clash with those of other forum members. Fine, no problem there. We're all entitled to our own opinions. But constantly arguing and defending those opinions over and over again in this fashion is annoying to say the least.

Don't get me wrong; there's nothing wrong with a good debate. But whenever you're debating something, you never seem to know when the debate has been worn thin. This whole debate really should have just ended at: "I don't find these comics funny [insert potential reasons here]."

I think the poor guy has some sort of chip on his shoulder, he just left this on my wall

Do you actively look out for threads with me in them so you can make some supposedly humorous or opposing quip at me?

As if I'd have to go hunting for one of his nonsensical ramblings.

I don't like the comic either. Getting the joke is not the same as finding it funny.

Probably because I never knew what a hipster was before finding this thread. And even after I understood what a hipster is, I still don't find them funny, not even when cleverly associated with historical references.

That said, I'm not defending Diageo's attitude, or anybody else's, for that matter.

That said, I'm not defending Diageo's attitude, or anybody else's, for that matter.

Neither am I defending the other parties' attitude. People also have a tendency to be quite harsh towards Diageo.

I warned you all about Diageo months ago.

No one would listen!

[/rambling old destitute woman]

People also have a tendency to be quite harsh towards Diageo.

He likes butt secks, so what did you expect?

He likes butt secks, so what did you expect?

I hope that's a joke/is some sort of witty reference.

I agree. Diageo's sexual orientation is utterly irrelevant and has always been. :blank:

It's a joke. Unfortunately not a very funny one, as it seems. Sorry.

I agree. Diageo's sexual orientation is utterly irrelevant and has always been. :blank:

Surely butt sex is gender neutral. Everyone has a butt.

everyone-poops.gif

I actually really like this comic after looking through a few of them. I think it's the T shirt slogans that make it for me.

'Weimar Guitar Gently Weeps'

'Catcher In The Rhine'

'Under Prussia'

'1941: A Race Odyssey'

Brilliant.

Yessss mate, the tshirt slogans are actually mint.

My fave ones are

Wehrmacht Bitches At

Mix Master Race

1941: A Race Odyssey

Would pay to have those on a tee :heh:

Surely butt sex is gender neutral. Everyone has a butt.

everyone-poops.gif

Yes, but the implication was likely that it was related to sexual orientation.

Still, it's all irrelevant.

Yessss mate, the tshirt slogans are actually mint.

My fave ones are

Wehrmacht Bitches At

Mix Master Race

1941: A Race Odyssey

Would pay to have those on a tee :heh:

I think they sell shirts with those on them. I'm sure I saw at least the Wehrmacht Bitches At.

Not that homophobic comments are ever expectable, obviously but Diageo earlier stated that anyone who finds a comic strip posted at the beginning has a "mental deficiency" and wasn't pulled up on it...

Anyway, this is meant to be a thread sharing the love for hipster Hitler god damn it!

Not that homophobic comments are ever expectable, obviously but Diageo earlier stated that anyone who finds a comic strip posted at the beginning has a "mental deficiency" and wasn't pulled up on it...

Anyway, this is meant to be a thread sharing the love for hipster Hitler god damn it!

I'm not saying any of the sides have been innocent in this debate. I was just saying that Diageo's sexual preferences were a strange thing to bring up all of a sudden.