NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Solo

m:i:III

That looks pretty awesome :D I hope they come up with an 'impossible mission' to rival the first, as the second wasn't nearly as memorable. Nearly all the MI action scenes have been great though, so even though Woo isn't returning I hope this one keeps up that trend :)

Im a HUGE fan of the 2nd film. The first was too slow for me as im an action junkie so hopefully this will follow in the footsteps of number 2.

I really enjoyed the first movie, it was so secret agent style but this one seems to be quite good too - and JJ Abrams has so much experience with Alias already that this film must turn out to be superb.

The trailer looks interesting too, however, I have no sound at work :(

I really like the Mission Impossible films; though I prefer the 2nd quite a bit more to the first.

This isn't the reason why I prefer the second one; but if you watch the first one now, alot of it just seems abit poorly done (which wasn't the case years agos when it was released); especially the whole train/helicopter thing in the tunnel!

I prefer the story and action sequences in the second film; the rockclimbing, the helicopter absail into the building, the motorbikes and how they use the 'face masks' to full effect!!

The third one's looking pretty good though!

I really like the Mission Impossible films; though I prefer the 2nd quite a bit more to the first.

This isn't the reason why I prefer the second one; but if you watch the first one now, alot of it just seems abit poorly done (which wasn't the case years agos when it was released); especially the whole train/helicopter thing in the tunnel!

I prefer the story and action sequences in the second film; the rockclimbing, the helicopter absail into the building, the motorbikes and how they use the 'face masks' to full effect!!

The third one's looking pretty good though!

The whole chase scene at the end with the motorbikes on number 2 is amazing. Its crazy how Tom Cruise is still kind of young looking despite his age.

MI was so much better than 2. it's actually, you know, a spy film. 2 was just a john woo film in disguise (quite litterally. the face mask thing was just the biggest load of balls in that film)

I enjoyed the one with the tripods - was that number two?

Nah, that was WOTW, I still think he was fantastic in TG, pretty good in RM too.

The best thing about the Mission Impossible films for me has been Metallica's "I Disappear" from the soundtrack on II.

i thought carrie ann moss was supposed to be in this, or could they not tell the difference between her and larry fishburne???

but yeah, enjoyed the first 2, altho bad use of music in number 2, but great action scenes. summer 06 is looking to be super

summer 06 is looking to be super
What's out for next summer?

M.I. III

Pirates of the Caribbean 2

X-Men 3

Superman Returns

Anything else?

M.I. III

X-Men 3

Superman Returns

Anything else?

Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny!

But yeah this one does look more like the second film, which I did enjoy more despite slow-mo overkill.

The music seems more like the first film, Hans Zimmer (one of my favourite film composers) has been replaced by Micheal Giacchino, haven't heard of him before but I looked on Imdb and he did the soundtrack for the Medal of Honour and Call of Duty games, so should be good.

But without trying to sound gay or anything I do prefer Cruise with his longer hair. :laughing:

It would be cool if the movie had the atmosphere and a likewise mission from the first combined with the awesome action scenes of the second.

A man can dream, a man can dream...

But without trying to sound gay or anything I do prefer Cruise with his longer hair. :laughing:

Yeah i said the same thing to my mate when we were on about it and he just gave me a weird look.

M.I. III

X-Men 3

Superman Returns

Anything else?

CARS!!!!

pixar_cars.jpg

Looks nifty, the action scenes look better and more realistic than the first two MI films, less of the hollywood sheen.he seems to have transferred some of his attributes from collateral which was an awesome film, with that backwards kick in the trailer

CARS!!!!

pixar_cars.jpg

YEAH!! Cars looks fantastic!!

There's great trailer for it on 'The Incredibles' DVD, and there's been a new trailer launched recently!

I didnt even know they was making a mission impossible 3! i loved the first two so am pretty excited about this one.

Sign in to follow this