NEurope
Diageo

Death Note Mafia Sign Ups

Don't ask me because I have no idea why but I misinterpreted the whole "No knowledge is needed to play this game" thing so apologies, lmao. I can't wait to play this game! :D

I think Ryuk is hinting who he wants to be...:indeed:

You're still in it though right?

But of course, I'm a big fan of the show and the movies! :yay:

I believe this will be a very interesting game...

If you're not going to start before either my or The Peeps's game has ended, then give me the last spot ;).

Ok then sir.

If anyone else wishes to join, don't worry, I can fit more people in. 20 is not the be all and end all.

Not at all, I will start this on the 21st. That's the responsible date because of exams.

Oopsies, looks like I'm going to celebrate my last exam by getting shit-faced. Ye will have to wait until tomorrow. Boo hoo.

Pleeease start it when shit-faced, it would be absolutely classic. Then we can all vote no lynch and by the time you wake up we'll be ready for the first night :) Seriously, it would be legendary.

Pleeease start it when shit-faced, it would be absolutely classic. Then we can all vote no lynch and by the time you wake up we'll be ready for the first night :) Seriously, it would be legendary.

This! :yay:

Unless he messes up sending out the role descriptions :rolleyes:.

That would add to the awesomeness!

It would probably go down as one of the more memorable mafia failures in N-E history yes, but I reckon it wouldn't do any good to the game itself ;).

That's actually a bloody interesting concept for a game: Every player receives another player's role description. Absolute chaos! :p