NEurope
Jamba

Life after Wii

Do you use XBL Zechs? Because form what I know the Wii simply can't do an XBL experience simply because of the friends code system. And even if something like that can be done individual developers shouldn't be the ones having to put in the time and money to make it so.

I used to use XBL until I sold my XBOX, simply wasn't using it after MWR came out! But yes, as Kav said it's essentially the same. I'm aware that Nintendo should have had this in place since day one and it shouldn't be down to developers. But at least things are moving in the right direction. Monster Hunter 3 was great too and I'm pretty sure there will be a similar system in the Conduit 2.

I used to use XBL until I sold my XBOX, simply wasn't using it after MWR came out! But yes, as Kav said it's essentially the same. I'm aware that Nintendo should have had this in place since day one and it shouldn't be down to developers. But at least things are moving in the right direction. Monster Hunter 3 was great too and I'm pretty sure there will be a similar system in the Conduit 2.

I so wish MH3 had arrived after CoD. That way we could have used the headsets instead of a keyboard. :(

I so wish MH3 had arrived after CoD. That way we could have used the headsets instead of a keyboard. :(

Perhaps in MH3G here's hoping :D

Is there much hope in anyone else supporting a 3rd Party Headset that has a rival companies' game printed on it and was released in very few shops at a steep price?

Is there much hope in anyone else supporting a 3rd Party Headset that has a rival companies' game printed on it and was released in very few shops at a steep price?

I thought The Conduit 2 was going to be using a headset? Is it on new one of are they using the one already out? Am I just making this up? :hmm:

I thought The Conduit 2 was going to be using a headset? Is it on new one of are they using the one already out? Am I just making this up? :hmm:

It seems it does. How bizarre.

I don't want them to say its available in 5 colours and then only release it in super-future-white. :(

I don't want them to say its available in 5 colours and then only release it in super-future-white. :(

Sadly, I think thats the way it's going to be from now on, and it seems to work in Nintendo's favor, releasing one colour at a time with a new game they really want to push not only does favors for that game but for the system itself.

:)

"Nintendo pays tribute to Ford with attention-grabbing colour promises"

[ATTACH]3445[/ATTACH]