NEurope
Diageo

Your dead body

Why do these things make me a dick?

I wager it has something to do with your attitude in general. You're always very adamant about arguing your opinions, and you come off as almost wronged when someone argues against you (though you always keep your arguments clean). Your opinions in the debates as of late (Santa Clays, buried alive) have also been very ... "cold", if you will. Calculating. Based on hard reasoning instead of emotions. I think that's whence the impression has emerged.

How does any of that make someone a dick? As far as I knew, dicks were assholes who insulted people and generally didn't do nice things. Not by personality traits such as adamant, calculating and cold.

Perhaps now - for I feel it would be for the best - we should finally lay this thread to rest, it has long since drawn its final breath and now it seems to have died a death....

R.I.P 'Your dead body'

How does any of that make someone a dick? As far as I knew, dicks were assholes who insulted people and generally didn't do nice things. Not by personality traits such as adamant, calculating and cold.

Dicks and arseholes are two different things.

Edited by The Mad Monkey