NEurope
Diageo

Grass (Weed)

In the spirit of creating new threads for the marvelous Jayseven, I thought I would go for this one.

So yesterday was the last day of college, and so we had a party at a friend's house. I was quite drunk before I even got there, and I got lost on the way too. But anyway, I arrived and there was weed there. Weed party, the first time I had weed and it wasn't that special. But maybe I was just too drunk to notice. Everyone else said I was really high though. It was great fun none the less. I love college parties, and I love college. So much better than secondary school, stupid private school cunts.

So anyway, any views on the green stuff?

OMG GRASS FUCK YEAH!!

n518191408_26207_777.jpg

Oh wait...

Yeah I used to smoke a lot of weed. I drew crazy pictures and wrote crazy poems and had crazy ideas and conversations with crazy friends. Sooo many fun memories...

Then i got mega paranoid at a large music festival and went insane for a couple of days.

I'll smoke some occasionally, but only if I feel utterly safe and that I trust the people I'm with. My deafness and blindness makes paranoia creep in real easy.

Your mates probably noticed because of what you were saying. It's a chill drug.

Well everything was hilarious. But everything is hilarious anyway when I'm drunk.

Well, my opinion on drugs is the same as my opinion on alcohol and other substances - and pretty much everything else in life: Please try to avoid fucking your own and other people's lives up with it, okay? If that's possible, then be my guest.

I don't smoke the stuff, it stinks and is disgusting. Don't smoke in general either.

But (and i am not kidding you now), i walked past 4 kids earlier on sledges, who i reckon were around 12 or 13 (give or take a year) and they were smoking weed and tobacco. Honestly, this is not a joke.

Never tried it, and don't really have the intention of trying it either (not that I would even know where to get it... unless I travelled to the Netherlands =P ).

I just think it smells horrible. Every time I smell it I just feel all bleh. So overpowering.

I like the smell.

I enjoy it, but am not sure why it's so hyped up. I think being drunk can produce a more hilarious result. Getting high is overhyped. I can get very paranoid if doing it in the wrong situation too...some friends asked me to be the "Lookout" while they got their stuff ready/going, and then ask I smoked more I started to think taxis were police cars (this was in Berlin) and then I just ran off and pretended to be on my phone so when the "police" found my friends, I was nowhere near. Shows how loyal I am. :p Though it's really just self-preservation. And I thought I kept seeing the same taxi-police car going around and around the same part of the road really slowly, as though it was just assessing what we were doing. Chair'll remember. :o

Anyway.

Amsterdam was very fun this time, but it's kinda like...once it's all there for you to enjoy, you learn to get over it. / I was over it beforehand.

OMG GRASS FUCK YEAH!!

n518191408_26207_777.jpg

Oh wait...

Yeah I used to smoke a lot of weed. I drew crazy pictures and wrote crazy poems and had crazy ideas and conversations with crazy friends. Sooo many fun memories...

Then i got mega paranoid at a large music festival and went insane for a couple of days.

I'll smoke some occasionally, but only if I feel utterly safe and that I trust the people I'm with. My deafness and blindness makes paranoia creep in real easy.

Your mates probably noticed because of what you were saying. It's a chill drug.

This. The same. I used to love it. Or rather I loved the situations that came form it. Nights of getting stoned in my sixth form days are great memories. But then it was probably more the people rather than the stuff itself that made things so good.

I seem to have developed a sort of bad reaction to it though. Heart palpitations, really badly. I thought I was going to die at one stage, it was utterly hammering, multiple times a second, couldn't stop it. Then I got paranoid which made it worse. Bit weird, it's only weed and all. But yeah. Scary. Happened a few times, not worth it.

I do hate when people are really against it, as if it's the worst thing in the world. It's like, really though? Why? I'd probably still do it on occasion if it wasn't for the mental heart thing. Also, I quite like the smell.

Weed is nice. Skunk, which is increasingly common, is rotten stuff.

Kind of done with weed though anyways. s'alright n all but i have a sense of been there done that about the whole thing.

Dan-likes-trees - I totally know what you mean. Horrible, horrible stuff. I still kinda forced myself to try a few times more, and eventually I was able to control the paranoia -- become an 'overseer' to the reaction and calm myself. Hash is a lot easier going on the mind - but I'd totally agree, it's more about the people you're with than the elevation. You kinda get used to it. Luckily it's not addictive!

I dabbled in college, and had a comic book friend who did it so a friend and I went round his house a few times and did it....it was okay. Drunk is better. Had some cool times with it, but again...it was more the fact that college was just...utterly amazing. I do enjoy the smell, and think its reasonably harmless in small doses, but I had a friend or two who got badly addicted, and for my best mate it lead him onto cigarettes, so I don't find those two aspects cool at all. So yeah. Fine/etc/moderation is teh kee.

Used to smoke it a few years ago basically coz my mate would, but dunno, never really 'got' it, there are better drugs out there that you can have a better time with.

It makes me groggy. I dig. On occasion.

Edited by Daft
Too many typos today.

I've come to the conclusion that some people are conservative, straight-laced and clean-cut. They respect the law and don't need to even try illegal drugs, because they just don't need it in their lives. This takes the guts to refuse any offers of drugs you might receive. Who cares what they think?

Then you've got the other group, who are rebillious, generally left-wing and enjoy all sorts of counter-culture. They take drugs because it's just the done thing in some circles, and it wouldn't occur to them not to.

I'm the former.

How black and white of you. Your magical land intrigues me, tell me more.

He didn't take into consideration a theory some might call 'for teh lolz'.

I befall this category.

Had two big tokes once, and got nothing. So there weren't too many 'lolz'.

A lot of the time I don't want to do things just because everyone else is doing it. I've been offered weed and other drugs a few times but I don't try them, I don't really care what it's like tbh. I don't think it's as clean cut as Grazza said though, things either intrigue you or they don't. The people in your first group would be in your second group depending on if what they were offered was interesting to them, and vice-versa. You don't care for drugs but I'm sure other things would interest you.

Never tried it, never will, then again that's not really much of a surprise as I don't drink either. I can't say I'm particularly bothered about finding any buzz effects in my life... Well, not from drugs (and other such things) anyway.

I don't mind other people doing it where It doesn't effect me, I just don't like the smell. If anything it gives me a headache and resembles the smell of weird tea bags.

It surprises me how the majority of people have actually tried it.

I don't really understand why you wouldn't try it. Same goes for a lot of things, though. I'm willing to try pretty much everything as long as it isn't too insane (risk/reward and all that).