NEurope
Ashley

Errors and Problems With Forums

Hopefully nothing bad will happen again, but I'm not stupid. So anyway this is to report a new problem. If one has been discussed (even if we've not gotten back to the original poster and its still happening) don't post another reply about it. Don't want fifty "MySQL errors help!!!" posts thank you very much.

Hey crew-

Want to appologize for forums going down... and not getting them up as quick as we should have. The Advanced Media forums were down as well, and took us the better half of 3 days to get them back up.

Again....sooorry! Make sure you take advantage of this thread!

Got a bit of a bug over here

http://www.revo-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2911

I was allowed to post and am listed as the most recent poster, however as you can see my post in not there.

My guess is that the bug comes from making a second page.

You're problem seems to have been fixed, as its working for me. Deleted your double posts.

well I posted in the Battalion wars thread a few days ago.. I can't seem to find my post. And Mario114 posted yesterday.. I can't find his/her post either... or do I need some more coffé?

I have a broadband connection and have the worst time navigating this website. Refreshing a page or going from one thread to the other takes way too long. Is it like that with anyone else? Every other website i visit is a breeze, whats up with this one?

Sometimes it goes slow for me as well, especially if i'm downloading something. Personally, i think it's those bluddy evil people not complying to the sig limits. :wink:

Maybe try using firefox? That speeds things up a little for me, otherwise i don't think there's any real answer.

Its going slow for me too. Must be that christmas strain on the servers (gotta love christmas, it can be used as the blame for everything).

Ah, i thought it was just my computer seen as im stuck in the dark ages with windows 98 and dial up connection....

We need to sort this problem....quick Ashley to the Batmobile!!

I seriously think its server issues. I'll look into it tomorrow though. Bedtime for me soon.

I can't take this slowness anymore. I'll log back in when it's fixed!

But how will you know when its fixed eh? Just emailed AMN, although I'm sure they know about it already.

Another one here moaning about the speed issue.

Just a suggestion , but maybe the mods could think about deleting old threads , maybe after about a month of no replies , I am sure that this will free up some bandwidth.

The last time i logged in was the post above, its still mind numbingly slow...

Whats up?

Yes we did, and these boards are 10 times better than XSorbit boards. (disregarding the recent slowness of course which has nothing to do with Vbulletin anyway)

Is anyone elses going really slowly today?
Yep, same here. Slooooooooooow. :hmm:

I couldn’t actually log in for a while too.