NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Charlie

Hit or Miss - Vote Now! (BBC webvote)

Most people are voting without even knowing the true capabilities of the device. They just see a remote and pass it off as crap!

It's gone the other way, just. But I really don't see it as a valid poll. Have you read the vagueness of the article. No wonder it hasn't had more hits.

You guys are fighting a losing battle. There are probably Sony and Microsoft employes pressing vote, clearing their cookies and then voting again.

Newsround always snubs anything Nintendo. I recall many an occasion when in the past I've seen them bad mouthing Nintendo to our nations youth. Some people are just stupid.

There poll on whats the best handheld console made me laugh, only 3% voted for the ds, and like 70% on the psp, it didn't quite match the opion of gamers.

24014 votes so far and 50.20% HIT and 49.80% MISS, just thought I'd update it.

EDIT: also noticed another poll for the next gen consoles:

56495 votes 51.69 PS3, 30.42% 360 and 17.89 for rev, only the bbc though.

You guys are fighting a losing battle. There are probably Sony and Microsoft employes pressing vote, clearing their cookies and then voting again.

I'm going to pop that in my signature, you're brilliant!

I saw this the other day, miss was at like 60%

BBC should realy go into detail, but hey, the media is messed like that.

I find it amusing that theres a pic of an Xbox 360 and a link to its own news story half way down a story on the Revolution. The xbox 360 is mentioned in a small paragraph at the bottom but theres another pic near it where it could have gone.

The BBC suck when it comes to games. There just doesn't seem to be anyone there who has a passion for it and instead just reports what they think people want. Channel 4's teletext gaming thing is where the passion's at. The BBC one is total and utter shite.

I placed my 'hit' vote and it now stands at;

Hit - 50.27%

Miss - 49.73%

24569 votes

They also have an artice about;

"Expensive gaming; cost of making next generation games set to soar"

Hopefylly this is where Nintendo will have an advantage; people can produce simple yet extremely fun games if they choose, the Rev will appeal to smaller developers because of this, plus it should be the easiest console to develop for and thus saving development times/cost!

does it really matter? you do realise the bbc is full of people that go

"do u lyk sims2 its wicked!!!!"

yes sims 2 is great and all, but wicked?

Yeah...the BBC always have shit reports and stuff.

I bet most anti-voters are just PS/XB fanboys or dont realise about the SHELL!!!! I wish people would pay attention.

Sign in to follow this