NEurope
Colin

[FS eBay] Killer7, Wind Waker, FF7, FFTA, Red Dead, AlanWake, ACWW

Hi guys, it's been a long long while since I've been around here.

And I actually feel like a completely taking the mickey signing into here to make a thread to advertise my sales....but what can I do, I need the money, and I feel certain titles here may be of interest to people.

...you never know, this could very well signal my return to posting here more often.

And with that I shall introduce what I currently have on eBay. You can buy in confidence obviously as I have much feedback in the 'feedback thread'.

Killer 7 (including free copy of Sonic Adventure 2)- GameCube

Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker Ltd Ed. (free copy of Burnout 2 - disc only) - GameCube

Final Fantasy VII - PS1

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance - GameBoy Advance

Animal Crossing Wild World - DS (US copy but works on all DS consoles iirc)

Red Dead Redemption - Xbox 360

Alan Wake (includes DLC card) - Xbox 360

So that's the eBay listings. If anyone wants to offer and do a deal outside of eBay for anything that's yet to have a bid against it, then let me know, as I can end the auction with no bids and carry on from here.

I also have a few things that I've not put on eBay which I'll list here below.

Electroplankton (Japanese shiny box version) - DS

KuruKuru Kururin - GameBoy Advance

Nintendo DS Browser (original ver. not lite) - DS

GameBoy Advance Headphone Adapter - GameBoy Advance

GameBoy Advance SP NES Edition & Super Mario Bro's Classic (boxes both in mind condition)

Any of these above items I'll accept offers for, except the NES SP Edition as it's mint (for that it'll take £35 to prise it from me with the Mario NES classic game).

Many thanks for having a little look, and I hope you find something you're interested in. Hopefully I'll start to stick around here a little, as it feels like it's been years.

I hope you're all doing really well. :smile:

Welcome back dude - nice set of stuff there :D

Just to let you know Colin, US games will work on an EU original DS or DS Lite, but the DSi and DSi XL are region locked and therefore they won't work with AC. : peace:

I'll take the

'GameBoy Advance SP NES Edition & Super Mario Bro's Classic (boxes both in mind condition)'

Off you dude.

Just to let you know Colin, US games will work on an EU original DS or DS Lite, but the DSi and DSi XL are region locked and therefore they won't work with AC. : peace:

HENDERSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

Incorrect. DSi and DSi XL are only region-locked for DSi-exclusive content, of which there is very little, besides Face Training and DSiWare games, of course. All retail games should work fine, regardless of region.

Also, just to be competitive, I'm willing to have a bidding war with Murr for the GBA SP.

HENDERSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

Incorrect. DSi and DSi XL are only region-locked for DSi-exclusive content, of which there is very little, besides Face Training and DSiWare games, of course. All retail games should work fine, regardless of region.

Also, just to be competitive, I'm willing to have a bidding war with Murr for the GBA SP.

youuu-son-of-a-bitch.jpg?imageSize=Large&generatorName=Paranoid-Parrot

But if we get away from generalizations, and focus on the game itself, in this AC:WW, it was my understating that whilst the game will play on any version of the DS hardware, you can only link to other players that have the same version.

So that US cart would be incompatible with an EU cart. Is this not the case?

There are also known instances of region locking on non DSi games such as Sonic Collection.

HENDERSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

Well that just makes no sense. From what I've seen on trade-ins at work and people saying "my game won't work!" at GAME, the link has always been the fact that the game they're using is American. When tried on DS Lite's it works fine.

They're normal games too (I say normal - one was Tinkerbell so..) not DSi exclusives :heh:

Cheers for the welcome back Dyson, and for chucking a bid down for RDR, helps it along.

I edited the ACWW details, and then edited them again. ha. Cheers for the reassurance regarding the compatibility with hardware.

I'll take the

'GameBoy Advance SP NES Edition & Super Mario Bro's Classic (boxes both in mind condition)'

Off you dude.

You two are going to have to do battle then. Got your pokemon's ready. :heh:

I'll throw in the GBA SP Headphone Adaptar, and KuruKuru Kururin as well for the highest bidder out of you two. And if FFTA doesn't have any bidders on ebay when it finishes I'll send that as well. Quite the deal really.

If you'd like I'll throw some images up of it for you both if you'd like? Let me know.

I've not put the mains charger back in the box because I'm worried i might knick the box somewhere on a corner...that's how well I've looked after it.

So offer away Murr and Tellyn. :smile:

Sorry for the delay guys!

I offer £50.

If it wasn't December I'd of fought you more for this,

But I don't want to go over £50 for it when I've got to survive half of December and all on January on one pay slip.

You win this time Tellyn :p

I'm not buying anything, but kent represent!!

I would have probably bought the SP, had it not gone :(

Sorry for the delay guys!

I offer £50.

Hi Tellyn' date=' sorry not being on here since last week (had to sort out a replacement car this weekend you see).

But if you're happy to go ahead with this, then that's OK with me...seeing as you've outbid Murr's offer. Unfortunately FFTA sold on ebay, but I'll throw in KuruKuru like I said. I'll send you a PM with the details.

I'm not buying anything, but kent represent!!

I would have probably bought the SP, had it not gone :(

Cheers Rummy, and yes, Kent represent!

I remember you from years back when I was on here more often. Hope you're doing well. And yes, looks like you're going to miss out this time on the item. I think I'll close it for Tellyn now, as wouldn't seem fair to now offer up someone else to improve the bid. Sorry.

7pounds for yer shiney plankton?

Hi Fubar. This hasn't got the headphones just so you know, they're rubbish anyway I admit, so it's no loss.

I'll do it for £9, postage included in that price. And I'll throw in a copy of Sonic Rush (cartridge only though). Interested?